ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ꜱɪx/ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ!

Gaeun heard a familiar voice from outside causing her to be curious and to be worry as well.

She looked at her hand that were tied and rolled her eyes.

She looked at the wooden door before blowing the hair on her face.

" here goes nothing." -Gaeun

Gaeun said as she walked to the wall and leaned her back against the wall.

Her eyelids covered her eyes as she pursed her lips and run to towards the door.

Her shoulder hit the door making her open her eyes and looked at the door.

It was kind of broken making her groan.

She went to her position a while ago before running towards the door again.

She keeps on bumping her shoulder on the door until it was broken and was opened.

Gaeun found a sword and she went there trying to cut the rope that is tying her hands.

" give her to me!" -Sangyeon

" no!" -Taeyong

He gently pushed Mirae, who is clearly scared, on his back.

" why? You do not even like her. You like Gaeun right? She is the only girl you like." -Sangyeon

" how did you know? Where is Gaeun huh? Are you the one who is keeping her?" -Taeyong

Taeyong was about to hit him but Sangyeon placed his palm in front of him making Taeyong to stop his tracks.

" why ask me? Ask the person beside you, maybe he knows about it." -Sangyeon

Sangyeon looked at the person beside Taeyong, Haechan.

Taeyong turned to look at Haechan and was about to attack him when the younger ones yelled.

" hyung behind you!!!" -Jisung, Chenle & Sungchan

Taeyong looked at his back and saw Sangyeon was about to hit him with a sword.

But somebody suddenly blocked his attack.

" Gaeun?" -Taeyong & Sangyeon

Gaeun pushed Sangyeon's sword making it fly away from them.

" so you were the one who causes this." -Gaeun

" Gaeun? How did you come out from the room?" -Haechan

Renjun's eyes widened as he heard those words came out from Haechan's mouth.

" AHA! Haechan just admitted it! You locked her in a room!" -Renjun

Renjun pointed at Haechan, who covered his mouth.

" you locked Gaeun in a room here in the palace without us knowing?!" -Taeyong

" because I do not want her to be hurt again, like what you did to her!" -Haechan

" Why didn't you tell me this before?!" -Taeyong

Taeyong grabbed Haechan by his collar while the others are trying to stop Taeyong.

" hey the two of you stop! This is not the good time for fighting." -Gaeun

" Gaeun?" -???

Gaeun turned to look at the person who called her and saw her brother.

" Sungjae? Sinb? Moonbin?" -Gaeun

Sungjae could not help himself and ran to his little sister before hugging her so tight.

While Moonbin is comforting Sinb, who is crying rivers of tears right now.