ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ/ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

" wake up..."

" Wake up Gaeun-ah!..."

" Yook Gaeun..."

" this is not funny anymore, stop pranking us please..."

" Gaeun!..."

" Please wake up!..."

" Gaeun-ah..."

" noona..."

" do not leave us please..."

" please Gaeun noona, wake up..."

My eyes opened as I sat straight and inhaled sharply.

I started to catch my breathe and pant heavily.

My heart beats faster than before.

I placed my palm in my chest, to calm myself down while looking around around my room.

Wait.

This place looks familiar.

Is this my room?

Why am I in my room?

My head ached a bit and I began to massage both of my temples.

So it was a dream?

I sighed and jumped a bit when I heard my alarm clock suddenly rang on the nightstand beside my bed.

My hands found the alarm clock and placed it on my lap before turning it off.

As I was processing everything in my small mind my eyes found it's way to my alarm clock

And there I saw, the most horrifying thing I have ever seen in my whole wide life.

It's already eight o'clock?!

I am late for work.

Not just late, but super late for work.

I moved sideways trying to take all the pillows and blankets that surrounds me then suddenly fell from the bed.

Ow, my butt hurts.

But that won't stop me because I'm late for work!

I immediately stood up, took my things before running to the bathroom.

A/n's note

Well, that's the end of the story.

First of all, I wanted to thank you guys for reading my stories, it actually made me happy to see people liking and reading the stories I make.

You guys are also one of my inspirations for writing the stories I do.

I hope you guys will continue to support me and my other stories as well.

Once again thank you guys, stay safe, love you and God bless y'all!

Mwah~