Chapter 14

In the middle of the Night, Niji finds himself standing in an unfamiliar forest. The sound of insects was loud, causing Niji to feel both irritation and confusion.

"What the f*ck?..." Niji muttered when he noticed something. Everything was white. Yes, White.

The trees, the leaves, the ground, and even the small fireflies that flies around glows white in color. It was the first time Niji saw something like this. And because he was here, in the middle of the night at that, with no logical explanation, he didn't feel any sort of fascination. In fact, he felt irritation creating into his nerve.

Calming himself, Niji sigh and tried to walked around. It looks as though the place was covered in snow, but once you've stepped on it, the ground was as rough as a hard ground could be.

"How the hell did I even get here?" Niji asked himself. He stopped at the sound of ocean waves and looked towards his right, where he saw a small path.

Without any kind of fear or hesitation, Niji walked towards that direction and he arrived at a cliff, where he got to see the clear full moon.

For a normal person, this sight was surely amazing and beautiful. But Niji has no sense of appreciation towars nature, and he doesn't felt like looking at the damn scenery when he doesn't even know how he ends up here or what's situation he was in.

Rather than be fascinated by the Amazing sight, Niji's eyes trailed off over a familiar figure.

The wimpy Vamp?  Niji thought before he tried to walk a bit closer, to see whether his eyes were just playing with him or not.

The cloaked figure was facing the other way, and Niji wasn't sure why he gets this bothering feeling of coldness, like something bad was about to happen.

"Oi, Shitty Vamp, is that you?" Niji asked, making himself known for the cloaked figure to noticed.

The cloaked figure turned around, and that familiar grin showed itself to Niji, confirming his doubts. Seeing her, Niji furrowed his eyebrow because usually, the cloaked vampire would either called out and call him 'Blueberry' or perhaps a playful greeting to annoy him.

"Hey wimpy Vamp, I don't what the f*ck is happening but if I find out—

"Niji-san~"

Niji: "......."

Hearing that, a wave of disgust hit Niji. To him, it felt as though his own name sounded like a curse to his ear, and he doesn't like this feeling at all.

Niji stared silently at this "wimpy vampire" and he realized, that feeling of warmth was nowhere to be found. Instead, an empty coldness was what replaced that comfortable yet irritating feeling.

"What the f*ck?" Niji muttered to himself.

Suddenly, the cloaked figure who he assumed as the "Wimpy vampire" suddenly took off the hood, and the face that greeted Niji was as hideous as it could be.

The person in front of him was half of her face burnt, her black hair was missing almost half of it's locks and those red crimson eyes he found to be fascinating was not the same, almost like a slit like those of a snake. It seemed as though the only normal skin on her face was the lower part. That is...after the woman in front of him smile and showed her yellowish fangs.

"Niji-san~~~ Give this lovely one a kiss again~~"

When Niji heard that, he had a feeling to vomit instantly. Is this the person I kiss?! He thought in pure disgust.

However, what horrified him most was that, when the figure started walking towards him, he can't move a finger and he loss the power to speak!

What the hell?!  Niji, for the first time, panicked. He doesn't like the feeling this wimpy vampire is giving him. It's so cold, like he was trapped in inside an ice cube. What's more, he's purely unwilling to kiss someone this level.

He's a Prince for Germa's sake!

"How lovely~" The woman said, with that familiar voice that cause Niji to feel a hit of intense anger and disgust.

Why the hell can't he move?!

The lips was about to touch his own and Niji, who felt like it was a utter and complete shame for a Prince like him, can't even move his eyelids and close his eyes!

With a strong willpower, Niji managed to close his eyes and when he opened them...

"What the f*ck?!"

The familiar ceiling of his room greeted his vision, not the damn full moon and especially, not that hideous thing with a disgusting smile.

Sitting up almost instantly, Niji surveyed his surroundings, a sigh of relief escaping his lips the moment he realized all of those things, those horrifying moment, was just a dream.

No one knows how much relief Niji felt the moment he the reality that all of those were just dreams hit him. He could never count how many curses he Internally screamed while inside of that dream.

"I felt f*cking sick internally." Niji muttered weakly, his back hitting the soft mattress once again as he stared at his ceiling in anger.

A sigh escape his lips as he tried to close his eyes, only to remember the clear imaged of that person in his dreams. Almost instantly, Niji's eyes flew open and the idea to go back to sleep was quickly erased.

"F*ck this. I'd rather stay awake that see that damn creature again." Niji said to himself before standing up and going inside his own bathroom.

When he walked out, he changed into a new pair of clothing and exited his room, his destination clearly on the kitchen, probably to get some chocolate to hypher himself and get him out of his sleepiness.

On the other hand, Eklaire sat on her lab, sitting on the same chair as the first time she shared a kiss with the blue haired prince.

From the window to her left shined the Moonlight brightly, giving light to her own features.

The hood was let down, and the supposedly crimson eyes was now in a shade of dark pink. The eyes were filled with mischief and energy, like the owner have yet to experience tiredness.

A wide, delightful smile was etched in Eklaire's face, like the smile itself cannot be hide nor prevent from showing.

A happy sigh escaped Eklaire's lip as she sipped her tea, her white hair shadowing her eyes as she smiled, her eyes glancing up at the bright moon.

"I wonder...does real vampire became affected by full moon?" She muttered, before cackling darkly as she placed her cup down and pulled her hood up again, covering the majestic features that has been lightened by the Moonlight not long ago.

Leaning her back against the soft fluffy backrest, Eklaire gave a soft smile before closing her eyes and drifting off into sleep.