Chapter 7

"While we wait for the food to arrive, you first introduced yourselves to each other." Judge said, taking some reports paper from his right hand before focusing on it, ignoring the younger generation who all glared at one person, except to Reiju who was just observing the cloaked girl.

"A great idea, I guess. As you know, I'm Bloodless, it's alright you just call me 'Less'." Eklaire blatantly said, a smile still graced on her face.

Ichiji frown, "Don't you have a decent name?"

"Decent name?" Eklaire asked in confusion, raising her eyebrow. You have to be kidding me! You don't even have a 'decent' name but you're asking me for one?

"Your epithet is Bloodless, what about your real one?" Ichiji said in a matter of fact tone, like it was painfully obvious.

Eklaire click her tongue, causing a faint melodious sound to be heard. "I would like it if my name remains hidden." She stated calmly.

Reiju smiled, "I see. Well, my name is Reiju, I apologize on behalf of my younger brothers outburst and words." She said, firstly introducing herself before looking at Ichiji, who sigh and turn his attention to Eklaire, showing the kind of face Eklaire had seen when someone is dealing with a Business Partner.

"I'm the eldest son, Ichiji." He said, before turning his attention away.

Eklaire smiled and turn her attention to Niji, who flinch under her gaze. For the first time, Niji laid his eyes into her crimson eyes, and he could simply make out her features under the darkness the loomed her face under the hood of her cloak.

"And what's your name, Blueberry Head?" She asked.

"......."

Did she just call me...?! Niji head earn an Irk mark, and it increased the moment he heard the laughter of his youngest brother who cover his mouth to stifled the laugh.

"Woman, call me that again and I'll kill you." Niji warned, before snorting at Eklaire's mocking smile. He look straight into her eyes. He had a feeling that he's the only one apart of his sibling who had seen her eyes and got a glimpse of her features. It brought along a satisfaction to himself, yet he doesn't know why.

"My name's Niji, remember that. If you call me something like that again I'll-

Just before he could finished his words, Eklaire already cut him off with a calm tone.

"Yeah, Yeah, you'll kill me. I've heard that many times. Calm yourself, would ya?" She said before she turned towards the green head, ignoring Niji who's lips twitched in anger and was about to say something but held himself back, remembering his Father's words.

"Damnable woman." Niji snorted and felt annoyed once he saw Eklaire paying attention at his youngest brother, not understanding why.

Yonji smirk, "I'm Yonji, nice to meet the infamous Bloodless."

"Oh, really? I'm Infamous?" She asked curiously, before turning back her attention to Niji who raised an eyebrow. "Then why does it seems like Blueberry doesn't know me?" She whispered, only enough for Niji to hear.

"What?" Ichiji asked calmly, also curious about what she said.

On the other hand, Niji was fuming in anger as he glared at her. After all, they were sitting quite close to each other, since the seat she was sitting on belonged to his 'dead' brother, the next one after him.

"You little...." Niji muttered, but was silence by Eklaire's seemingly evil smile.

Eklaire chuckled, "You're cute, Blueberry." She commented before completely ignoring him.