Armor Maga

I sat at the bar as I listened to Lucy list of requests on the board. They all sounded boooring. 

"If you find anything interesting let me know, Master is not here now." she replied with a smile. "He has to attend a regular meeting, so he'll be out for a while." Lucy looked at Mira. "Huh? Oh yeah, right." she answered. "Regular meeting?" she questioned.

"It's a meeting where guild masters from difference provinces come to report about their guild. It's different from the council meeting... but I guess it can be a little confusing." she asked if she could borrow a light pen from Reedus which he handed her.

"You couldn't possibly know the organizational chart of the mage world if you've just joined a guild right?" she asked as she started writing in the air.

I listened in, interested in the matter. I zoned out though until Lucy said "I had know idea every guild was connected with each other." Lucy looked at the chart. "Connections between a guild are important, if you ignore these...you know-" Lucy looked at Mirajane in question.

Natsu appeared behind lucy. "People from the darkness will come to get here." he grinned. "HIEEEEEEEEEEEK!" she shouted. "Hey Natsu." I waved casually.

He laughed. "uhyahyayah! She said "Hieeek" What are you getting scared of?" he laughed. "DON'T SCARE ME!" Lucy shouted. "Bibiri Lucy a.k.a Billy!" he laughed again. I rolled my eyes.

"But those people from the darkness really do exist. We call whatever guild that doesn't belong to a league a dark guild." Mirajane explained. "They don't follow the law, they're scary." Natsu answered.

"Someday you'll be recruited to one then Natsu." I rolled my eyes. They started talking about requests. I sighed.

It doesn't look like any of them remember that Ice Dragon Slayer Magic. That's good I guess.

"You don't have to force yourself to be on a team though." I looked over to where I heard the voice from. "I heard that you did an excellent job last time. I'm sure you'll be offered some job recruiments." he explained. I rolled my eyes. "Which mostly was me helping her   ." I muttered. I looked over at that boy toy. "Lucy, would you like to join a team of love with me?" he asked. I swear I could see sparkles.

"Everybody is forgetting about my work." I rolled my eyes.

"No." Lucy replied bluntly. "You defeated two mages from that mercenary guild, and that gorilla women right? You're pretty amazing." he smirked. "Nope. That was all Natsu." I said bluntly. Gray suddenly took Natsu by the scarf.

I rolled my eyes. They act like brats. "Gray, your outfit." Mirajane replied happily. "AAARGH! I FORGOT IT AGAIN!" he shouted. Loki suddenly started flirting with Lucy.

.... Natsu and gray started fighting. Loki ran off when he noticed Lucy was a stellar spirit mage.....weird. "What just happened?" Lucy asked. "Loki isn't very good with stellar spirit mages." Mirajane answered with a sweatdrop. Something must of happened in the past.. "Oh, he came back." Mira answered happily. "Crap! Natsu Gray!" Loki shouted. "Huh?" they turned.

"ERZA IS BACK!" he finished. "ARGHHHH!" They shouted. "I think i'm gonna go home." Loki started to shuffle away looking like he's going to pee his pants.

"Is that Erza the Titania?" I asked Mirajane. "Bingo!" she replied happily. Lucy looked in amazement. "I'm back, is the master present?" Erza suddenly appeared.

"Welcome back!" Mirajane replied happily. "Master's attending a regular meeting, he won't be here!" she finished.

"E-Erza, what is that humongous thing?" a random guy asked. "This? The local townspeople decorated a horn of the demon I subdued., it was so pretty I brought it back home as a souvenir." she replied calmly. She subdued a demon...that's kind of creepy....

but that's also kind've bad ass.

"That's pretty badass." I muttered. "Will it be a nuisance?" The redhead asked. "N-NO! Not at all!" he replied, looking like he peed his pants. Man, what is with people and looking like they peed their pants?

"Anyways, guys. I heard you've been causing trouble again, even if master forgives you, I wont." she suddenly got really stern.

"Glad i'm not them..." I muttered as she told people what they are doing bad. "Sigh, you guys give me so much trouble, I won't say anything." she said with a flip her hair sort of gesture. "By the way, are Natsu and Gray here?" she asked. "Aye."

"H-Hey Erza. We're being good to eachother a-as always. " Gray said. "Aye." Natsu said. "NATSU BECAME LIKE HAPPY!" Lucy shouted. I rolled my eyes, like the millionth time.

Mirajane explained what they had done. I sighed. "All petty things." I said. She suddenly asked them for help. Why would the Titania ask for help? Natsu suddenly dressed Lucy into his clothes.

Me being me, I deadpanned. "Natsu, she's a stellar spirt mage, not a dragon slayer." I rolled my eyes.

 Natsu suddenly brightened up. "You're Natsu since you're a dra-" I stopped him. "SHUT UP!" I shouted at him. He nodded, a little scared.

"What is she Lucy? You should know." Mirajane smiled. My jawdropped. "LUCY DON'T TELL HER!" I shouted at Lucy. Lucy looked between us.

God damn, this is not happening.