The Dragon Girl ~Fairy Tail Fanfiction~

ALRIGHT. FIRST I JUST WANT TO SAY SOMETHING.

If you are reading this in the future, where Natsu/Wendy/Gajeel find their dragons or something, this is probably totally different! If the dragon thing is different the anime/manga then I don't care.

Oh, and this will follow the manga since i'm to lazy to rewatch the anime.

To the story then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked down at my brown cat named Kyo (Oh if you know where that name is from i love you! >u< ) as I sat on a huge hill looking over the city of Hargeon.

You're probably wandering who I am. My name is Ryuuki (Ryuu means dragon, I just added ki so it sounded like a girl's name) Tai. (pronnounced like tye from tye dye )I have shoulder length light blue hair and piercing violet eyes. I am the famous dragon girl. Though, the only person that has ever seen my dragon tail had gone missing. Let's just say that he angered me. Anyway, back to the story!

Like I said, I am the dragon girl. I was the daughter of a male dragon and female human. The dragon's name was Glacier and he was an ice dragon. He taught me Ice dragon slayer magic! My mom however......I don't like to speak of her. She died giving birth to me. From what I heard from Ice, she was a very nice woman..... I would of loved to meet her.

I looked up at the cloud sadly. I was kept a secret from 'the dragon council'. The dragon council was two ruler dragons that were informed of everything. They ruled over dragons. Somehow, Glacier, and my mother had managed to keep me a secret. Since my mom died from giving birth, Glacier was punished by having one of his dragon wings ripped off. Somehow he survived it and taught me dragon slayer magic.

Glacier was a nice dragon. He loved humans and wouldn't growl at them or do anything unless it was I who was in pain.

I got up from the grass and covered up my dragon tail with illusion magic. I was born part dragon so I had lots of magic stored in me. Though when my magic lowered drastically, I would get dragon ears and my tail would force it self out. I also gained wings, though I have yet to fly with them.

I wondered down the hill towards Hargeon with Kyo following me.. You may be wondering what i'm doing in Fiore. Well, I heard that the apprentice of Igneel was here so I wanted to check it out. It's been a while since i've seen the kid. Glacier and Igneel were friends with eachother so I got to see the little squirt while he was training with Igneel. I wonder if he's strong.....

Kyo is my only friend that isn't Salamander, Igneel, or Glacier. I'm not really much of a social person since I was raised by a dragon. I got a lot of sarcasm from Glacier though.

"It's Salamander-sama!" I heard as I went by so I stopped. I saw the flock of girls ahead of me. 

"Might as well check it out." I muttered. I pushed my way through the crowd....somehow. He looked towards me as I pushes my way though. I "ch'd" under my breath. This guy wasn't salamander. He looked like some old pedophile.

He winked at me but I already noticed the charm ring he was wearing. Wasn't that banned from stores anyway? I rolled my eyes at him and he gasped a little. I look like a little girl so he probably didn't expect me to know about the ring.

"Igneel!" I heard and I turned my head to a boy with salamander-pink hair and a blue cat pushing his way through the girls. "Who are you?" he asked. Fake Salamander looked at him. "Maybe you know me as-" he paused with a wink. "Salamander?" He sighed disappointed and walked away.

...... maybe I should follow him? 

The girls brought him back and yelled things at him like "Are you rude? Salamander is a great mage!" and stupid stuff.