Bonus Chapter

After stabbing Jungkook I waited for the pain Jimin was about to cause but instead I felt, hugging me and crying onto my shoulder. I finally opened my eyes and saw everyone except for Jimin looking at me with the death glare and rushed to help Jungkook who was now stabbed.

"J-Jimin I'm really sorry" my eyes started to become watery and I gained the courage to stab Jimin too, I had the intention of killing him so he would be out of my life for good. He looked at me with teary wide eyes and collapsed on the ground.

Everyone looked back at me and started screaming and Hoseok dashed to Jimin who was next to me and a pool of blood forming next to him under my feet.

Everything turned black after that, it was like I was knocked out but without the pain. I felt as if I closed my eyes and opened them but regretted it after that.

Everyone was dead and pools of blood were everywhere, Taehyung and Jin had a slit throats , Hoseok and Jungkook had a lot of stab wounds. Namjoon was nowhere to be seen.

Shit, should I find him and finish this now or should I just run.

My gut was telling me to run but my mind was telling me to end him and finish this stupid game.

~Present Time~

" Y/N it's been 3 years already could you just tell me what traumatized you?" She asks me. "I c-can't, they might comeback for me" I whisper to her but she scoffs.

"Are you gonna stay traumatized forever?" she stands up making her way towards me. "Yes if it means t-they won't c-come back f-for m-me" I stutter while trying to form a complete sentence.

"Okay then you aren't getting any better anyways I'm doing you a favor" she smirked and I looked at her with the confused face.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her but instead of answering me she pressed on the emergency button, soon the guards came barging in and grabbing me forcefully making me stand up.

"W-what a-are you doing?, let go o-of me" I tried to wiggle out of their grips but I couldn't they were to strong for me.

"Take her to the execution room" I started screaming and yelling trying to get out they're grip. If I could get out of this grip I would skin he alive with my bare hands. I stopped resisting and started laughing like a maniac.

"Wait till my brothers find out you are trying to kill me, you are going to be dead" I continued laughing and she smirked but made me stop laughing.

"Is that so, then I can make it look like you killed yourself because of your mental state" now it was her turn to start laughing, the guards dragged me out and I continued screaming and yelling trying to get someone's attention.

Before I knew it I was pushed to the ground and locked me in the room, crying and begging them to not do this but they didn't listen to me. I was left inside a dark room all alone waiting to die, flashbacks of him started playing in my mind.

(The cursive letters are the flashbacks, I dint want to keep on writhing flashbacks all the time hehe , anyways continue)

"I love you Y/N with all my heart" he hugged me and we stayed in each others arms for the whole time.
-
"Why are you afraid of crabs look at them they're so cute" before I could run he back hugged me and started spinning me around and we fell in to the waters.

"J-Jimin I'm so sorry it's all my fault I'm so sorry" I whispered under my breathe and
My lungs were getting heavier by each second. I started screaming but none helped me, I was suffocating it feels like my lungs are being filled with something.

I tried standing up but I lost my balance and fell back down. I kept on coughing and coughing to the point where by I was spitting out blood. I wiped my blood from my mouth and crawled to the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR, PLEASE IM NOT FEELING WELL" I kept on banging on the door and screaming. I was to exhausted and to continue , my lungs were on fire it was like my lungs were slowly burning. I gathered up in a corner and cried silently. The next thing i know I that I couldn't move.

I tried to move my arms but I couldn't it was like I was paralyzed. I closed my eyes and I tried to open them but I couldn't. I was now stuck in my consciousness all alone without my Jimin or my brothers. Jaebum my bestfriend and the others. I couldn't see them anymore, I couldn't talk to anyone anymore. Well after this I for sure wouldn't meet Felix down there, I would probably meet Jimin and the boys down there too.

"I'm s-so sorry Jimin" was the last thing u said and I closed my eyes shut and never opening them again.