Chapter .6

I wake up in me and Jimin's room, I get up but a Jimin pulled me back to the bed. "Good Morning Jagi" he gives me a peck, "Look who's happy today" I smile and get up from the bed. "Oh, today I have to go shopping" I say while grabbing my towel. "Ok what time" he yells, "Like this morning and aren't you going to the office today?" I ask him, "Ugh, yes I am"he groans and gets up from the bed.

We get ready and I go to the mall.

*2 hours later..*

"I hope Jimin likes this" I say while I press the top floor, I open the door silently not trying to alert Jimin I'm here. I walk in and find his clothes on the floor *Weird*, I walk further in to the room. I stand shocked by what I'm was witnessing and he was so into it he didn't even notice I was there. I drop Jimin's gift, he looks at me and his eyes flames up, I felt slightly scared and terrified at the same time.

"Leave" Jimin snaps and the girl nods, she picks up her clothes and shuts the door.

"Jimin, I thought you loved me" I start to sob and he approaches me and gives me a hug and I quickly pushed him away.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU JIMIN, HOW C-COULD YOU C-CHEAT ON ME" I scream from the bottom of my lungs, and he claps his hand over my mouth. He signals me to stay quiet and smirks, I yank his hand off my mouth.

"JIMIN HOW COULD YOU EV-" he cuts me off with a slap and I put my hand over the place that stings. I let out tears and I fall to the ground sobbing, "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT, AND WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME" he squats down beside and me and grabs my chin.

"I can do whatever I want" he whispers in my ear, he faces me and I gave out all my anger and gave him a punch sending him on the ground. He groans in pain and I take the chance to stand up and run away.

I wasn't sure where I was going cause my tears kept on building but I knew that I had to get out of there as soon as possible.

I head towards my car and drive away as fast as possible, I head toward the mansion.

"Hello, is anyone home??" I quickly run towards my room and pack my important stuff like clothes, my wallet, shoes and etc ina duffel bag. I swing my bad behind my shoulder and rush towards my car.

I didn't know where to go next, so I went to my old house.

This chapter was kinda shit but like read the next chapter to find out what happens next. Hope you liked and enjoyed the story.
-xoxo Author.