Chapter .10

"Let's go" I grab his hand, we walked up the stairs and it wasn't GOT7 but it was a group I have never seen before.

Shit

"Lets go check in the basement" One of them spoke and me and Jaebum rush back in.

"What, are we gonna do there coming" I start to panic and the door bursts open reviling two faces I have never encountered before. They walk towards me and Jaebum. They grab him and hit one of them making him stumble backwards.

I run out of the room and try to find the guy who took Jaebum. Someone grabs me from behind and puts a cloth over my mouth and everything goes blank.

????'s POV...

"Boss, we got him but there was a girl disrupting the mission so we're taking her with us" I tell him through the phone. He hungs up and I proceed taking her in the car. We dive to the mansion and I look at her. "She isn't that bad" I thought to myself and carried her bridal style to one of the rooms in the mansion.

"Boss, we took Jaebum to the white room and as for the girl, I took her to one of the guest room." I say and bow to him.

"Don't harm the girl yet, we need to find out who she is and why was she in bangtan's house" boss says and gestures me to live.

Jimin's POV....

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?" Everyone flinches by my sudden action. "It can't be GOT7 cause they called me this morning saying that we shouldn't harm any of them" Taehyung says and everyone turns to me.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE, THEY MIGHT HAVE RUN AWAY" I grab my hair in frustration. "I WILL KILL EVERY FUCKIN ONE OF YOU, IF YOU CONTINUE STARING AT ME INSTEAD OF FINDING THEM" I shout and they immediately walk of.

I shout to let out my anger, I grab my hair and slid down to the floor and tears fall uncontrollably.

Where the fuck are you Y/N...

Y/N's POV......

I woke up in an unfamiliar beautiful room, I stand up and observe the room I'm in. Someone gets int the room leaving me startled.

"Let's go boss, wants to meet you" he walks to me and grabs my wrists harshly but I have no choice to go with him, cause I mean I'm already kidnapped right.

We get in the office and I see a man facing his back towards me I'm a chair. "Ok, leave I want only me and her to have a talk" he gestures for the other guy to leave, and he does. The voice does sound familiar but I brush it off. He faces me and I let my jaw open and so does he.

What the actual fuck. This must be a joke.

"Taeyong!"....

Guys, I know this chapter was not that nice but I bet your suprised why they came back so early, but anyways how the cliff hanger going. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
-xoxo Author