51. So Long Summer Concert

Summer, Year 2, Month 9

Emergency Room Report

CelebrityGossip.co

BREAKING NEWS! REEVE KELLER HOSPITALIZED!!

Reports are coming in that Reeve Keller was hospitalized late last night/early this morning due to a medical issue of sorts. Sources at the scene say her assistant rushed her to the emergency room just after midnight and she was emitted shortly thereafter.

Speculations are flying in every direction with this news, some even going so far to say it was intentional.

Whatever the cause may be, everyone here at CelebrityGossip.co is sending our prayers to Reeve for a quick recovery. No news yet as to how this will affect her performance tonight at KROQ's So Long Summer Bash.

Keller was due to close out the show at the Staples Center tonight, following a high-profile line-up, including JJ Jones and Toni Sykes. We will keep you posted. Check back here for updates.

*

Canceled Meet and Greet

WROQ to all it's media platforms:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the meet and greet with Reeve Keller, scheduled before tonight's show, has been canceled.

Keller and her entire team, as well as everyone here at KROQ, send their deepest apologies and regrets. All tickets will be refunded and vouchers for further KROQ events given in compensation.

If you have any questions, please call our helpline at 323-***-****.

Thank you for your understanding,

KROQ

*

Reeve Keller to all her media platforms:

UPDATE! To everyone who bought meet and greet tickets to meet Reeve Keller tonight before KROQ's So Long Summer Bash, the meet and greet has been unfortunately canceled.

Reeve sends her personal regrets and apologies to everyone who planned on attending. All tickets will be refunded and discounts for further Reeve Keller performances included as compensation.

Reeve can not wait for the chance to meet each of you at another time and hopes you enjoy tonight's performance.

*

UPDATE!

CelebrityGossip.co

REEVE KELLER TO PERFORM!!

A contact at KROQ's event committee finally replied to our queries about the status of Reeve Keller's performance tonight.

"Miss Keller has had a particularly rough morning but we have just received confirmation from her manager, Jon Baxter, that she will, in fact, be ready to perform tonight."

Reeve Keller was hospitalized this morning due to the accidental ingestion of both sleeping pills and high-power pain medication. Keller survived a horrible car accident back in December, a three-car pile-up on the New York City turnpike that totaled her companion's car. JJ Jones, the driver of the vehicle, walked away with minor bruises while Keller was reported suffering a head injury that resulted in a concussion.

Just off of her first world tour, in support of her second album, "Keller Instinct", Keller will be performing some of her biggest hits tonight, presumably ending with the current top trending single, "Lost and Found", Keller's biggest hit to date.

Good luck tonight, Reeve. We know you'll do the best you can. We're sending prayers your way for tonight's performance.

You can catch the performance LIVE by clicking the link below.

*

After the show

CelebrityGossip.co

IS REEVE KELLER OKAY?

After the day she's had, no one expected Reeve Keller to be at her best for her performance at the KROQ's So Long Summer Bash. We're surprised she made it on at all.

Fans were quick to point out that she did not look like herself nor was she performing at her pique. Who can blame her?

Over the past few months, during her live shows, fans have noticed Keller dropping several of her signature high notes from her songs, even going so far as to incorporate a more acoustic sound into her set, allowing her to sit for a while.

During last night's show, Reeve did not even engage in the choreography happening around her and seemed focused only on what she had to give, her voice. She included a few acoustic versions of her songs into last night's set, as she did for her tour and looked a little too grateful for the chance to sit.

We've said it before and we'll keep saying it. We are praying for Reeve Keller's recovery as well as some time to rest. We can't imagine it was easy diving headfirst into a world tour after the car accident she suffered in December.

We're here for you, Reeve.

*

Fan Responses

Fan#1: How does Reeve Keller still manage to sound so good when she looks like she's about to pass out??

Fan#2: Okay!! Who let Reeve Keller perform last night?? That girl looks like she needs to go home and sleep for a couple months! Reeve, honey, are you okay???

Fan#3: What the heck. She's being paid who knows how much and she can't even hit a freaking high note? And what was with that choreography? She looked so awkward just standing there while her backup dancers danced their freaking hearts out. So disappointing.

Fan#4: Did anyone else notice Reeve Keller collapse as soon as her elevator started to lower at the end of the show?! Was I seeing things? Was that just me? Someone please tell me I'm not crazy.