Part 15 (END)

Your POV
"I don't wanna go to college." I sigh and shift on my position. "But you need to. We had our vacation spent so nicely." Jungkook plays with my hair and I lay my head on his lap. "Right…" I whisper and recall how well we got along. And he was the sweetest boyfriend u could ever wish for. Relationships were not my cup of tea since I had no experience. But I can say that it's a feeling that I feel whenever I read a romance book or even greater feeling than that. He didn't force me to take things right away. 'slow and steady' as he quotes. He wants me not to be pressured or nervous and with him, I'm not nervous. But then the thought of Jaemin crosses my mind. Will I be alright? I should stand up for myself since Jungkook is willing to be by my side.
"I know what you're thinking with that frown of yours. Believe me when I say that he won't bother you." Jungkook speaks with his hand caressing my cheek. I smile at him. "Telepathy?" He laughs at my stupid remark. "I believe so." He nods and pecks my forehead. "There's nothing to be worried about. I'm here for you. To support you."

°°°°°°°°
Stepmom and the man were charged for stealing from dad. She had the guts to steal? And let's say that Dad and I are returning to normal slowly. It's not easy but I'm willing to forgive him slowly. I may forgive but not forget. Jungkook has meant a lot to me, especially these weeks of our times together. So, I guess everything is slowly going to be fine. And I'm glad that dad doesn't want another woman in his life. He wants to take care of Youngjae and me from now on. But I partially hope that he'll find the right woman for him.

Jungkook's POV

"We have our first class together, let's go together" I take y/n's hand and pull her with me inside the class. We are met with stares of shock and anger as soon as we step inside the room. I ignore them and head to our seats.

"Just ignore them, huh? If they bother you, I can take care of it for you." I say before pecking her cheek. Her eyes widen and she looks around checking if anyone's looking at us. Finding most of the girls looking at her, she glares at me as I laugh at her. "Now, you're gonna pay attention in your class." I move her head to face front with my hand. The classes pass without any delay.

"Meet me in the cafeteria." I peck her lips and run out of the class, hearing her yell my name in anger. After two lessons in separate classes we can meet again. It's annoying because I'll need to see that filthy face of Jaemin in these periods. Stepping inside the classroom, I walk to my seat. Settling down, I scan the class to see Jaemin nowhere to be seen. But to my dismay, he enters the class right before the teacher enters. Feeling my gaze on him, his eyes lock with mine. Not willing to show that I'm affected, I stare at him until he breaks the eye contact and takes his seat. I know him better than anyone else. But did he really mean that he liked Y/n? Or was he just worked up because I was with her? The teacher begins his lesson and I push my thoughts aside.

Y/n doesn't like him. Who'll like someone who bullies them? And I could see that he confessed out of the blue. Anyways, I'm not gonna let his actions affect me or y/n. The classes run smoothly and I just can't wait to get back to her. I know I might be acting clingy but I can't help it cause she'll go to her part-time job later.

"Class dismissed." As soon as Mr.Jung says the phrase, I gather my things and stand from my seat. I'm hungry too. "Jungkook!" I'm stopped when I feel a hand grabbing me to stop me from stepping out of the class. "Yes?" I turn to look at Jaemin who removes his hand immediately. "I need to talk to you."

"So? You gonna talk or what?" We stand next to my locker as it's been around 5 minutes now and he hasn't uttered a single word. "I'm sorry." He lowers his head with a low chuckle. "It was so foolish of me to treat y/n like that." I observe him carefully. "You like her?" I question her as the confession he did around a month ago invades in my mind.