Part 4

Your POV
I walk out of the elevator towards the front door of the dorm. Taking the keys out of my bag, I open the front door. I step inside after taking off my shoes. I freeze in my spot when I see Jungkook and the girl from the library, sitting together on the couch with their backs towards me but I can see them leaning towards each other.

I see the girl look at me and she pushes Jungkook by his shoulders with a fake cough. Jungkook whines but stops when he looks towards me. I smile and wave at him before rushing to my room, nearly tripping over my own legs on the way. Closing the door behind me, I lean against it. Of course, they're in a relationship. They look perfect for each other. Who am I to be sad when I don't even like him? Yes, I don't like him right? It was just a childhood crush thing or something before. I freshen up and stand in front of the mirror. I run my fingers through the cut. This pain. I can't let anyone get this pain because of me. If I like Jungkook, I'll surely tell him about all the things done by Jaemin. If Jaemin finds out that I said it to someone, he'll make sure that the particular someone will also suffer. I can't take the guilt. And I can fight back against Jaemin. I know I can and I will.

I press my index finger on the cut. It stings but it doesn't hurt as before. It's like it's almost numb. Will the same happen if I cut the skin on my wrist? I shake my head furiously. I'm not that depressed to do that. Just being sad doesn't mean that I'm depressed and going through hard times. There are many people out there, suffering more than I am. I should be thankful that my parents gave me this life. Life can't be bought. And I'm not willing to lose this life. I head out of my bathroom and change into comfortable clothes.

I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling. Am I supposed to go out in the living room? What if they're kissing and I enter in the meantime. It'll be embarrassing. But I want to see what it's like. A live kissing in front of me- gosh, my thoughts. I sit up straight on the bed when the door opens without a knock and Jungkook enters.

"Are we doing the lessons?" I say, referring to the tutoring class. He sighs and places his hands in his pocket. "I came here to make you understand that you don't have any chance with me." He begins and I stare at him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I have a girlfriend and I'm not unaware of you trying to get me." He scoffs. I just stare at him without saying anything. Trying to get him? "And there's someone at the door for you." With those last words, he heads out of the room. Is it Jaemin or someone who said unnecessary things about me?

Why does it hurt hearing from him that I don't have any chance with him? But that's the truth. Yeah, I have no chance with him. I stand from the bed and walk out to the door without looking at Jungkook and his girl. I'm really embarrassed that he thinks about me that way.

"Y/n." The man on the door calls out once I come to his vision. I stare at him in confusion. "Yes? I am Y/n." He nods and asks me to follow him out. I do as he says. "You need to go to the hospital." He says once I close the door behind me.

"Why? I'm fit and fine. And I don't even remember making an appointment." I speak as he clears his throat. "It's not about that. It's about your family."

"What is it about?" I ask nervously. "Your grandma is in the hospital and your dad asked me to bring you to the hospital since you didn't have a phone."

"What happened to grandma?" I panic and I can feel my heart beating faster and faster by each second. He motions me to follow him to the elevator. I do as he says and we both get into the elevator.

"I know nothing much but her health is not in good condition. She's been admitted to the hospital since yesterday." He presses the button to the ground floor. I sigh and pray to God that it's nothing serious. She has had a weak heart since I was small. Significantly, after grandpa had died. Since she's quite old, she doesn't remember me. Her memories come and go like woosh.