Chapter 8: Alex

Friday evening

Serena and Kate, well mostly Serena, was being horrible, even more horrible than she usually is. "Kill yourself" Serena said. Kate didn't really say much. She kept giving Serena a look, she looked as if Serena was a stranger to her. "Your a mistake. You should never have been born. Your family and everyone is better off without you." Her words kept on replaying in my mind. The whole buss journey she kept on saying these horrible things.

I came home, grandpa was there.

"How's Drake?" Him and Drake got along well.

"I didn't see him today. He was with his brother Callum the whole day" I kept my head down, holding back tears.

"Alex, are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm just tired. I'm going to my room."

" ok." Grandpa's phone went off. "Alex, I have to back to work. I'll see you when I come back." Grandpa left without looking the door. It must be an emergency.

I left it and went to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I didn't even know who I was anymore, this war inside me has been going on long enough. It's time to end this.

I opened the cupboard and took my anti depressant pills. The bottle was full. I swallowed all the pills from the bottle. It wasn't a big bottle, but it was all I had.I was crying so much I just wanted to sleep. I laid where I was and slept. It was over. I won. I would no longer suffer. I'm sorry Drake. You deserve someone better.