8

Royalty POV

Like how could he do this to me. Now I'm going to be  the laughing stock of the year. I just wanted to get my mind off the situation I had cheer tryouts and I was excited I knew I'll make the team. I heard Varsity cheerleaders are going to be helping us out and I'm excited.

" Do you think they'll take anyone ". Char say.

" Hopefully ". I walked out the locker room and saw a lot of girls.

" Whew ". I say.

We got to our spots and waited for instructions.

" Hey Royalty isn't that the girl from your house the other night ". Kayla say.

I looked and it was Reese with some girls she's always with. I rolled my eyes at the fact she's here.

" She's trying out ". Char say.

" I hope not ".

I saw the head coach talking to her. She and her friends started walking over to us.

" She's trying out with us ". I mumbled.

" Hey girls ". One of them said.

" Hey ". We all say.

" I'm Reese and this is Nia and Chloe we will be teaching y'all some routines ". Reese say smiling.

" You cheer ". I asked

Reese POV

It was tryouts for lower class and varsity get to help out. I love seeing the freshman tryout it's so cute. I saw Royalty and her friends leaving the locker room. So she cheers great.

" Reese , Nia and Chloe I want you to help out that group ". Coach D say pointing at Royalty.

" All right ". I smiled.

I have no problem with Royalty but I'll give her time. I haven't heard from Chris in some days. But I know this situation is fresh so I guess it'll be a while.

" Hey girls ". Chloe say.

They all smiled and said hey and Royalty looked at me.

" I'm Reese and this is Nia and Chloe we will be teaching you y'all some routines ". I say smiling.

" You cheer ". Royalty asked.

" Yes ma'am ". I said.

" I hope y'all got some energy ". Nia say.

" Can I two laps up and down the stairs ". Chloe say.

They got up and started.

_________________________

Chris POV

I was picking up Ro from tryouts and I was tired I had a long flight. I just got in from New York had to handle some business. I saw Ro and she look drained, she got in the car and smiled.

" What's up pretty girl ". I say.

" I'm tired and hungry dad ". She complained.

" They worked you out huh ". I laughed.

When I pulled off I saw Reese getting in her car. Our eyes met and she gave me this look it was smirk. Fine ass.

" Yes ".

" Reese is the one to blame ". She say.

" What you mean ". I asked.

" She taught us some routines when I tell you she can move and she's really good ". She say smiling.

" That's good ". I said.

" And she's really cool and nice ".

" She said I should move up to JV ". She added.

" Keep up the good work Ro ". I smiled at her.

It felt good to hear her talk about Reese like that.

______________________

Reese POV

Tryouts were fun but tiring as fuck. We decided to get something to eat after.

" Our group was good ". Nia said.

" Right especially miss Royalty ". Chloe say.

" Yes I was surprised that girl can move ". I say.

" I think we should take them out to eat after ". Nia said.

" Yes if we have another good practice ". I say biting into my burger.

" Have you talked to Chris ". Chloe asked.

" No ". Nia say talking for me.

" I saw him today ". I say wiping my mouth

" And ". Chloe say.

" That's it ".

" Bitch ". She say slurring her words.

I blew her a kiss and she rolled her eyes.

" Well I'll take my shit back ". I say.

______________________