62

Chris POV

For some reason I felt like this was my fault I let her go be herself. I wanted that nigga killed, it just didn't feel right. Before I do anything I had to see her.

" She's laying down right now ". Chloe said.

" Thanks ". I said before walking into the room.

Reese had her back facing the door and she was looking out the window.

" Hey ". I heard her say.

" What's up ". I said sitting on the bed.

" You good ". I asked.

" Yeah I'm fine ". She say still facing the other way.

" Look at me ". I say.

" I said I was fine ".

" Reese look at me ". I protested.

She turned around her and she looked bad. Her lip was busted and she had a black eye. I didn't want her to see that it affected me. But the anger took over me seeing her like this made me completely pissed. I noticed she had a hand print around her neck.

" I swear to God bruh ".

" Chris please don't do anything ". She say.

" What ". I said looking at her crazy.

" I'm fine you don't have to do anything ". ". She said.

" Reese he put his fucking hands on you ". I said.

" Ok but I'm fine ".

Now she acting fucking stupid she basically want this nigga to get away with it.

" Come on ". I said grabbing her arm.

" Where are we going ". She asked.

Chloe POV

Of course I was ease dropping Chris sound pissed as he should. Micheal put his hands on his girl and Chris needs to handle it. I heard moving and I acted like I just walking to the door. The door opened and it was Chris and Reese.

" Where are y'all headed ". I asked.

" She needs to go get checked ". Chris said.

Reese looked so confused, but she just went along with it.

___________________________

Reese POV

So why am I sitting in the ER. Exactly why I didn't want Chris to know he's doing way to much.

" Chris he didn't touch me I promise ". I said.

" I don't care ".

" We're about to be here for hours for nothing ". I say.

" We not just chi- ". He was interrupted by the nurse calling us.

" Reese Brown ". She said.

" You wish ". I said getting up.

" Shut up ". He said.

He grabbed my hand and we followed the nurse.

When we got to the room it was awkward because we shouldn't be here I told him what the fuck.

" I see that you're here for a rape kit ". She say.

" Yes but it's not needed ". I said.

" Since you're here we take things like that serious ". She say.

" I'll have to place you in a separate room and get started with the kit ". She added.

" Of course ".

Chris POV

This attitude she has, has to go I'm trying to help her big head ass out. They left out the room and I noticed the nurse left her file. I'm nosey as hell and plus don't leave me in no damn room with all supplies I can take for good use. I grabbed Reese files and started looking at it.

" Short ass ". I said.

" What the hell ". I mumbled.

It was a section that said offspring with the number one next to it.

" Ain't no way she had a baby ".

___________________

Reese POV

We left and I was just embarrassed and ready to go home. I new I should have never came back. Life would have been so much better staying in New York.

" I did this because I care about you ". Chris said.

" If you don't trust me just say that ". I said.

" It's not that ".

" It's fine I don't care anymore ".

" Reese that nigga put his fucking hands on you and you don't care ". He protested.

" How the fuck he even know you ". He asked.

" We dated in high school ". I said.

" He was abusive mentally and physically ".

" Everything I did was wrong I honestly thought that was what love was because I was getting treated like that at home so I really didn't know he was my first love my first everything ".

" When he moved away and I got back to myself I still didn't know what love was but then a couple of months I met this guy who showed me what love was but he had a daughter who hated me ". I said smiling. He smiled at me and kissed my hand.