23

Royalty POV

I swear my dad is annoying as hell, like how the hell can you leave the state without telling me, your daughter. Bet he told Reese probably took her with him. Now I have to go stay with my mom until he gets back doing whatever he's doing.

" Ready for school ". My mom asked.

" Yeah can we stop by Starbucks ". I asked.

" Yeah ".

We left out the house and headed to school.

_____________________

When I got to school I saw Char and and Kayla at the lockers.

" Hey ". I said.

" Hey ". They say in sync.

At the corner of my eye I saw Becca and her minions heading towards us. I strongly dislike her she's always in someone's business. Spread fake rumors about people just one of those girls.

" If it isn't Royalty and them ". She say eyeing us.

" Becca please find somewhere else to play ". Char said stepping up.

" Ugh shut up ". She say.

" What do you want ". I asked.

" Rumor has it that your dad is sleeping with one of the varsity cheerleaders ". She said smirking at me.

My heart went to my fucking ass. How could they know this is the end of my high school career.

" And where did you hear that ridiculous rumor from ". I said trying to keep my cool.

" None of your business ". She said.

" Well you can shut that rumor down now because it isn't true ". I say.

" It's ok I mean we all know a pedophile ". She say.

I just blacked out at that point.

Nia POV

Did I just see Royalty punch this girl in the face. People started to gather around them and Royalty was beating her ass.

" Oh no ". I say.

" Freshmen ". Chloe mumbled.

We went over to them and started to break them up. Oh these girls were strong as hell.

" ROYALTY GET OFF OF HER ". Chloe yelled.

" Let go of my hair ". Royalty say.

_____________________

Royalty POV

The administrators tried calling my dad but he isn't answering so we called my mom since she's on the emergency contact list. My mom doesn't really care about me getting in trouble but my dad will kill me.

" What happened ". My mom asked.

" This girl started a rumor about dad ". I say getting in the car.

" She called him a pedophile ". I added.

" What the hell ". She say.

" I just blacked out not caring about the consequences ". I said.

" Just like your daddy ".

_____________________

Nia POV

Nick invited me over his house and I was freaking out. I didn't want to go through the same thing Reese did with Chris just drama. It was kind of weird for me because I never dated an older guy. Maybe they are more mature and know what to do.

" What's up ". He say hugging me.

" Hey ".

We started to walked down this hallway and into his living room his house was literally nice. Him and Chris must have the same designer because they have taste. I saw Char and she looked at me like she was shocked.

" Hey ". I said awkwardly.

" Nia what are you doing here ". She asked.

I looked at Nick and back at Char who started smiling.

" Um dad don't break her heart I actually like her ". She said.

" Shut up ". Nick said.

" I'm serious ". She say.

" If you break his heart then that'll be even better ". She joked.

" Oh trust me I won't ". I say smiling. YES! She likes me that was a relief.

" Whatever man come on ". Nick said.

I followed him to his room and he shut the door.

" We can chill and watch some movies ". He say.

" Yeah ". I say sitting on his bed that was comfortable as hell.

" Damn you just gone take over a nigga bed ". He said pushing me over.

" Shut up I was comfortable ". I say.

" I guess man ". He say.