Final plan

"WRRA!" Nebula, frustrated, puts her hands in a fighting stance while looking at Tony. Nebula and Tony were playing paper football, passing the time. You stare at them, bored out of your mind.

"You don't need to do that. Because uh... you're just holding position." Tony explained to Nebula as she flicks a paper football towards Tony. "Oh yeah, that was close."

Nebula once again flicks a paper football towards Tony, "That's a goal. We're now one apiece." Tony dully spoke.

"I would like to try again." Nebula flicks a paper football towards Tony once more.

"We're tied up. Feel the tension? It's fun." Tony then turned towards you, eyebrows raised. You faintly smiled, not in the mood to do any.

Ever since Peter, you couldn't face anything anymore. Your father, Tony would try to speak to you about it but you'd push him away. You felt deep down that this was your fault, but there was no way that it wasn't.

Tony poorly flicks a paper football towards Nebula.

"That was terrible. Now you have a chance to win." Nebula flicks the paper football once more.

"And... you've won. Congratulations." Tony sat back in his chair and reaches his hand out to shake Nebula's hand.

"Fair game. Good sport." Stark nodded.

Nebula shakes Tony's hand, "Have fun?" Stark questioned her.

"It was fun." Nebula nodded.

You stood up, walking over to Tony's busted up helmet and you get on your knees. You caressed it, sighing out heavily.

Stark came up behind you and patted your shoulder gently. He squats next to you, "This thing on?"

The helmet scans Tony. Your father leans against the wall while taking deep breaths. He looks skinnier and weak with malnutrition which you were worried about.

"Hey, Miss Potts... Pep. If you find this recording, don't post it on social media. It's gonna be a real tear-jerker. I don't know if you're ever going to see these. I don't even know if you're... if you're still... Oh god, I hope so." Tony sighed out. "Go on, say something." Tony bumped you to get you to speak. You glanced down, not saying a word.

"Hi, mom. I miss you." You sniffled, tucking in your lips.

"Me and Y/N are doing okay, we always are when we're together. Well be in each other's arms soon, just give us some time. We're always thinking about you, because it is you."

You glance over at Tony who with that, he turns the helmet off. He rubs his thumb over the left eye, and then leans down.

"Dad, you okay?" You laid down next to him, staring at him for an answer.

"Of course I am. I'm with you." Stark carcasses your head gently.

"Dad-" Your voice cracked.

Suddenly, the ship rocked harshly, immediately grabbing your attention as your father laid there, with his eyes closed. You shot up immediately and glanced out the window. You were suddenly blinded by a light which shows your face squinting and Starks age and weakness. The light made Stark open his eyes, revealing a woman glowing. You stare at her in awe.

Within seconds, she heads under the ship and carries you out of space, into the real world. She leads you to the Avengers compound.

"Dad, come on." You rushed over to him and helped him to his feet. His legs were shaking as he stood but you managed to use your strength to carry your father off the ship. "You need to go inside."