{This Mask of Mine finale}

Normal POV

I am nervous the moment I wake up. It had been two weeks. Two weeks since I found out that today is the day I would kill my parents in front of the whole faction. 

I put on a black tank top and jogging pants. I had finished initiation and was now a member. My job with Tori in the tattoo parlor was no easy feat but I enjoyed it. I had given Eric a tattoo on his upper back. It was a large skull with vines going down his back. Peter was getting one tomorrow.

I had a few hours till the execution. I heard my boyfriend Peter knock on the door. Eric had been watching him like a hawk but I knew deep down Eric trusted him. "Hey Elena its time to go down for breakfast." I open the door. "I know Peter." He kissed my head. "Are you ready?" It was hard for me to answer. I wanted them dead, but did I want to do it? I must have taken to long to respond and he just squeezed my hand. "It will be fine. I promise." I nod, acknowledging what he said, but my palms continued to sweat.

We get down to the dinning hall where Eric sat. I sat down next to Eric. He sat with Four. Wait a minute Four? There shoulders were practically touching. They also sometimes stole glances at each other. I grew suspicious but dismissed it. I wonder if they finally began to get along. I shrugged it off not caring.

"Today is the big day." Eric said nudging my leg with his from beneath the table. I swallow picking up my fork. "Yep. I'm just not sure if I should be the one to do it." I say quietly. Four looks at me and I try to look brave. "If it's anyone it should be you." This gave me a burst of determination and I knew I would do this.

Time skip (sorry)

The sight of them made me nervous but I picked up the handgun and loaded it. They quivered as they were forced onto there knees. This gave you a sense of power. Eric stood behind you with his arms crossed. "Please d-Daughter-." The woman before you begged. "I am Elena and I am not your daughter." I pointed the gun at my mother and aimed. "Boom." I whispered and pulled the trigger. Blood spattered but I didn't flinch. My first kill. "Elena we were only trying to help you to be like your brother." I smiled with cold eyes. "Well he hates you too." Boom. I let the tension leave my body. They couldn't hurt me. Eric embraced me before pulling back remembering he was in from of the whole faction. He smiled at Four as well. Odd. Well anyway I felt safe. Safe and brave. I didn't have a mask any longer. I was Elena Coulter and I was an orphan.