₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮

!! due to certain recent unfortunate events, please be informed that my stories are only available on my wattpad account and not any other apps or websites. so to stay safe, do read them through wattpad only. thank you and have a wonderful day/night <3 !!

  "At least, we don't have to stay in those freezing cells and tight dresses," Saehyun says after they change into the outfits Shinhyuk gave- currently in a big, fancy normal bedroom where they slept for the night. 

  "My stomach feels kind of empty though," Jinae confesses. "But, at the same time, I'm kind of scared to even eat anything."

  Eunae remains soundless as her mind swirls. Never did she ever imagine she'd get kidnapped by her ex-boyfriend.

  Knock, knock.

  "Good morning! I believe the beds were comfy enough," Shin strides in with a broad grin on his painfully striking face.

  He brushes the stray strands of hair from Eun's eyes and she pulls away with a bitter look.

  Shinhyuk hums. "Huh. Anyways. Let's all have breakfast together and I'll show you around what you all will have if you choose to stay with me."

  The sisters wear disgust on their faces but without a choice, they follow him out.

  At first, it's a long, dull hallway with grey walls and doors but as soon as they exit through the door at their opposite end, a grand lounge greets.

  Golden linings adorn the soft and large, red couches while golden curtains cover the tall windows, white diamonds adorn the hems.

  The mini chandelier hanging above them shines brightly- both from the light it reflects and radiates.

  A wide-screen TV is set few steps away from the seating area that encircles a black marble coffee table.

  Soft, white fluffy carpets conceal every surface of the floor, sparing no discomfort.

  Expensive, abstract art lines the walls and vases with intricate carvings or designs are put on the small wooden desks put randomly, yet still neat.

  The interior reminds the girls of DREAM's house. Is this how all rich people choose their abodes to be?

  They exit the room and is welcomed by more glamour and wealth that's seen at every single nook and cranny of the house (ahem, mansion).

  "Now, all of this riches you see, all of this beauty, you'll all have this when you live with me," Hyunshik smugly says, a complacent grin on his face.

  "When?" Saehyun echoes, baffled by his confidence.

  "Yes, when," Hyunshik repeats lowly, threatening.

  They become his tail as he travels around the area, heading towards the great dining room.

  "How's steak?" He asks while the maids lay the meal for each figure. "The meat is one of the finest available."

  "Charming," Jinae mutters sarcastically and Hyunshik grins, not taking a hint.

  "Glad that you noticed," he says and Jinae furrows. "Now, bon appetit."

  His utensils clink against the ceramic plate while the girls stay motionless- distrustful.

  The door swings open and a gang member walks in, having to pass by the sisters before reaching the boss- performing a bow.
"He's here."

  Shinhyuk nods, chewing on the steak. "Bring him here."

  The man does as told and another is escorted in- slightly brushing over Jinae's chair and she looks up at him.

  But he spares no glance.

  "Finally, you're here. That would only mean one thing," Hyunshik exclaims and the hostages has their eyes on them.
"So, you've met them, huh? Jaehyun hyung?"

  Jaehyun nods. "Sadly, I couldn't figure where their hideout is. But, I did get them to debilitate their search- make things easier for you."

  The Saehyun and Eunae's eyes widen, comprehending the situation, exchanging looks with each other while Jinae's eyes are only fixed down.

  Shinhyuk hums in satisfaction. "Great! Now, that gives me some ease to prepare my men for this 'dream team.' And to call them, the three of you will play a very big part."

  His tone makes the hostages shiver while his menacing eyes belittle them, making them feel weak.

  Jaehyun shifts his eyes to them, his gaze contrasting his younger brother's fully- soft and empathetic but turns stone cold again when Shinhyuk speaks.

  "Take the girls out, we don't need them listening to our discussion."