₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮

"This place is nice," Saehyun says in admiration of the park they're at, located in the boys' neighbours.

  The sky is dyed in orange as the sun lowers.

  "It's the golden hour," she points out, staring at the sunset in front of her. "It would've been nice if I could take a photo."

  Jisung stares as the orange light shines against her face, making her glow and he drops his head- fishing something out of his pocket.

  Sae turns to him in confusion when he offers his phone to her.

  "You can use mine," he mumbles, slightly shy and Sae slowly accepts- restraining herself from breaking into a wider grin.

  She poses and makes a few different expressions to see which will look the best and Jisung tears his gaze away.

  Mentally, he slaps himself- warning to not fall down into the crush pit.

  "Let's take a picture together," she suddenly, invites and he stares at her dumbfoundedly for a little too long.

  She fidgets awkwardly in her spot. "If you want to, that is," she quickly adds.

  Jisung nods vigorously with puppy shocked eyes. "O-of course!"

  They stand beside each other and she counts.

  "1, 2, 3."

  Click!

  She changes her expression, shifting slightly. "1, 2, 3."

  Click!

  Again, she changes her pose. "1, 2ㅡ Are you okay? Because you look like you have a stomachache."

  Jisung looks at her, head turning stiffly like a robot, she can almost hear him creak.

  "Calm down, I'm not gonna bite," she says. "Just loosen up."

  They start again and this time, Jisung tries to relax his nerves- attempting subtle head tilts and showing off his side profile.

  Though, the expressions still need a bit of work.

  "This one looks really good. Our expressions are almost matching," Saehyun giggles but Jisung takes one look at his face in the pic and frowns.

  His awkwardness is still there.

  "Let's take one more," he insists and Saehyun swipes back to the cam.

  Jisung stares into the camera, thinking of the perfect mien and pouts in frustration.

  Click!

  She taps on the button and Jisung flinches in surprise.

  Jisung gapes at the photo- his pouty face captured when Saehyun gasps.

  "Aww! You look so cute! You're pouting!" She exclaims, praising.

  Jisung tries to snatch the phone in embarrassment but she pulls away. "It was a mistake!"

  "But it doesn't look like one so, keep it!" She demands and Jisung unintentionally pouts again- a squeal leaving her before she bursts laughing when Jisung slaps his own lips.

  Bright giggles escape her while her eyes sparkle as she smiles.

  Jisung stops in his steps, gazing at her in admiration as the golden lights that glows with her start to diminish.

  The area is now darker.

  And yet, she's still shining as bright as ever.

  Time seems to slow down around him and all sounds except for his own thumping, racing heartbeat muffle.

  At that moment, he knew, he already fell.