₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ Ø₦Ɇ

Jeno reaches the handle and pulls, sliding the door open- climbing onto his motorcycle's seat to swing himself.

  A man abruptly appears and belligerently pushes him but Jeno's strength and fit build doesn't budge until the man grips on his wounded arm.

  Jeno yelps as the masked man presses on his limb, letting the blood from his injury to ooze out and taint his sleeve.

  The man then, kicks him out- Jeno dropping and rolling on the street.

  Renjun gasps, eyes wide and steps on the brakes before he runs over his teammate.
"Jeno! Are you okay?"

  He hops off and checks the younger.

  Chenle and Jisung are still in pursuit- both on each side of the slowed down van thanks to Jeno.

  Chenle aims his gun to the driver and shoots- successfully wounding his arm.

  But, the injury brings to an unstable drive as the vehicle begins to lean towards Chenle.

  The latter gasps and quickly jumps- carrying his body easily and lands on the roof of the van while his motorcycle gets squashed between the car and a lamp post.

  That would've been him if he wasn't fast enough.

  "Jisung-ah, catch!" Chenle passes the gun to Jisung who skillfully accepts it. 

  He picks up his speed, knowing that he'll have a hard time stopping and may get thrown off but he's here to win. 

  The speed exaggerates riskily and Jisung takes deep breaths, shooting a bullet through the window of the locked door before nodding at Chenle who then breaks it- Jisung dangerously jumping off his bike and through the shattered window. 

  The man inside grunts. "You just never give up, do you?" 

  "Not until you've returned what you've taken from us," Jisung seethes angrily and is joined by Chenle who also slides in. 

  The captor chuckles, pointing to the ties, unconscious girl thrown at the back seat. "What? This? Why do you care so much? Aren't they just hostages?" 

  Chenle and Jisung glare, silent momentarily at the sudden realization of his words. He's right, they are hostages. So, why do they care?

  The masked man's eyes constantly shift from Jisung to the side and the latter notices.

  He stretches his arm back, perfectly shooting at the driver's arm without even looking as his sharp eyes stare daggers at the other masked one.

  "Don't test me," Jisung warns lowly, deep, resonating voice making the kidnapper to quiver. 

  But, he puts on a tough front.  "You think I'll be afraid just because you made the shot and put on a batman voice? You must be ridiculous because in the end, you're just a soft, little kid." 

  His breath hitches and pupils tremble when Jisung nonchalantly aims his pistol at the centre of his forehead- his emotionless expression adding in more fear and anxiousness. 
"I can do so much more than you think." 

  Moments pass and the van goes through multiple wild swerves as the aggressive noises of bones cracking and fists flying fill the air before the vehicle comes to an abrupt crash against a lamp post. 

  Jisung swings the door of the battered van open, languidly exiting while dragging the limp body of the captor against the floor with him- unfazed by the weight as anger boils in him. 

  He turns to Chenle who's just dropping the driver onto the street, beaten and bloody. 

  Combing his hair back, wounded knuckles from throwing vicious, enraged punches are exposed and he lets out a breath- calming himself down as he looks at the sleeping Saehyun who's in Chenle's arms before at the figure he drags effortlessly with one hand.

  "Aren't they just hostages?"

  The question resurfaces and Jisung's grip tightens at the inert man's shirt- glare sending holes through his skin.

  "You made a big mistake in thinking you can just go away when messing with our friends."