1

"hey, toya?" a then 14-year-old y/n said as the two boys hung their legs over a cliff.

"yeah?" the then 15-year-old looked over at his other half.

"don't you think it's weird?" y/n looked down at the river, the same one that they had arrived at when they first met. "that we're both guys."

"i don't see why it is," toya shrugged, "my mom says soulmates come in all different shapes and sizes. so i don't see why this would be weird."

"yeah, you're right," y/n looked to the older boy and gave him a sweet smile.

"hey i think i'm waking up," toya said as he felt this 'reality' begin to fade.

"really? but we just got here," y/n frowned as he looked at toya.

"I'll be back soon, promise." toya quickly ruffled y/n's h/c hair before he fully woke up.

y/n sighed as he leaned back on the cliff and looked up at the night sky. the more he thought about toya todoroki, the more his heart bean to race and the more his face burned.

"what the hell are you doing to me todoroki?" y/n mumbled as he hid his face in his hands.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

while y/n thought more about his feelings for toya, he woke up to his father yelling at his mother.

toya promptly ran to the kitchen, where the yelling was coming from and stood in front of his mother.

"move toya," endeavor demanded.

"no," toya stood his ground while he activated his quirk on his right arm.

endeavor only scoffed and pushed his eldest son out of the way, which caused him to land on his arm.

toya looked at his mother, who only mouthed one word.

'run'

and so he did.

he ran out of the house, not looking back as his father yelled his name. he ranuntil he couldn't feel his legs anymore.

when he stopped running, he looked around. he was in the middle of the woods that he would often run to when he was upset with his father. toya slowly fell to his knees as tears slowly fell down his cheeks.

as the emotional teenager let out his rage and frustrations with one loud and painful scream, his quirk activated. though, this time it was only doing harm to him.

meanwhile, y/n felt as i something was wrong, he could only hope that toya was alright.

sadly, that would be the last time y/n saw toya.