A Holiday with Damon, And A New Friend

Chapter 7- A Holiday With Damon, And A New Friend

There's a picture of Arron to the side------>

Aira's p.o.v

Unfortunately we did not crack Draken's neck. But we did get my Gem back.

Like I said, Draken cornered me. I was fierce, but had to add the heat-broken-girl-who-it-trying-to-stay-strong-but-can't emotion to my act.Draken believed it too.

Draken had taken over a jock's body.He had taken over James, the quarterback. He had a tight black shirt on which showed every one of his toned muscles, which I tried not to look at, dark skinny jeans that complemented his figure perfectly. James-well Draken - was cornering me. He kept getting closer and closer and closer to me. And I hated being close to him and Draken. His Axe was strong. Too strong. I coughed, and tried to slow my breathing, hoping to god that is would down the stench a bit. But I was wrong. Sure, it spelled good. But he put on way to much and I had the urge to puke.

James's eyes were deep neon purple, they bored into mine. Hatred, confidence, and power ran through them. It scared me just a bit. Where is Damon? I started to breathe heavily, even though the stench was horrible I was actually, just a tad bit, scared. His eyes, his power hungry eyes, wanted me. Dead.

He took big steps toward me now, he was taking little ones before but I guess he wanted to slit my throat sooner and watch me fall to the ground and gasp for air while he was smiling. He wanted to see me die. Die slowly, sealing my fate with one slip of the blade.

I took in a deep gulp of air, holding it in my lungs as my hands turn into a fist and I hit him square in the jaw. He staggers backwards. The guy was amazing because he recoiled in two seconds and came back to me, cornering me again. My breathing became heavy again. I was taking steps backwords as he came closer. I had my math book pushed up against my chest. Running into something I feel what's behind me; I feel the bumpy texture of the school walls.

Damn.

His face is inches from mine. What the fuck? Is he going to kiss me? Wasn't he supposed to slit my throat and watch me die? What the fuck? I'm confused.

He tries to close that distance by cupping my face, turning his head slightly and closing his eyes slowly. Pulling himself towards my face. Towards my lips. I let out a strained gasp before I come back to my senses. Slightly pushing him away I pull up my math book and swing it, hitting the whole side of his face. He really staggered backwords now, yelling, " A FUCKING MATH BOOK? SERIOUSLY?"

I laugh a bit, also adding sarcasm to my voice, " Five hundred pages baby."

" FIVE HUNDRED PAGES?! YOU COULD'VE BROKEN MY JAW!" he screams at the top of his lungs. This is where Damon comes in. He was tip- toeing down the hall towards us. I couldn't even hear him. He was good

" Well I didn't." I said, turning my gaze towards Damon just for a second, then back to James. I suddenly hear a scuff on the floor. My gaze turns toward to Damon again. He cringed once he made the scuff noise. I could see James think in the corner of my eye. He must have herd the scuff too. To distract him, I bolt up the stairs behind me. Using James's long legs, he jumps up three steps clutching my wrist. I drop the math book, a loung ' bang ' echos the hallways. I try to pull away but his grip grows tighter.

I smile as Damon is right behind James now. James giving me a weird look. Damon then wraps his arms around James's neck from behind, choking him a bit. Damon steps back and pulls James down, slamming him on the cold, hard tile school floor. James let out a moan of pain. He started to squirm and kick. Damon looked at me. I instantly met his gaze. He gave me a little nod. I knew what to do. I jumped on James, pinning his legs down with my knees, I frantically search through all the pockets this boy had. Pockets in his jeans. Pockets on his jacket. Pockets in his jacket. I finally found my Gem as I searched the last pocket. I pulled it out, quickly turned around, set it on the steps, picked up my math book and turned back to the boys. Drawing my arms back I get ready as I swing. I swing with all my might, causing a slight gust of wind, and hit James square in the face. His struggling body goes lip, his head lolling to the side. I sighed. Clutching my math book again. Turning around to pick up my Gem I say, " Let's go before James remembers anything."