Joy Ride

Chapter 9- Joy Ride

Aira's p.o.v

Damon had held me down while Abby stitched me up that night. It was horrible for them; having to hold down a female werewolf, with blood oozing out of her side and she was kicking and whining. I am a handful. Anyways, it had taken Damon's super strength to hold me down and he still had a hard time with it. And Abby was pulling a needle through my flesh. After the hours of struggling and pain Abby went inside. Damon, Arron and I regrouped in my room. (I have turned back to human form.)

With a few pleases and begging on my knees, Damon let me have a sip of his Jack Daniels. I swiped the bottle out of his hand and ran out the door with my thumb over the top of the bottle. Wouldn't want to waste any of this precious alcohol. The stars were out and I could clearly see the little dipper. Oh who am I kidding? I was running for my life from Damon who was screaming at me to give him back the alcohol. So the little dipper in clear view was the least of my worries.

I ran through the yard, screaming with laughter and taking a few major gulps of the delicious liquid along the way. What am I doing? Why am I running? Arron and I need to have more time together. I gasped at the most smartest idea came into my head. Joy ride.

I ran back to my room in complete joy. I don't know why, but I felt the need to skip. So I did. I skipped into my room with Arron sitting on my bed looking at me like I was a bomb. I smiled sweetly and then shouted at the top of my lungs," JOY RIDE BITCH!!"

The alcohol wasn't getting to me at all...

"What?" She asked in complete confusion.  

Why can't she understand this? Maybe I went to fast. Slower this time," Joy...Ride...Bitch..."

"I'm not stupid. But didn't you loose a lot of blood? You shouldn't be going out drinking in the state that you're in. You just got stabbed for Christ's sake-"

I quickly interrupted her, "Either you can come with at take count of how many drinks I've had. Or, you can stay and not know how many kegs I've consumed within the hour."

I sounded like Captain Jack Sparrow. I love Captain Jack Sparrow. I love his beard and his eyes-oh defiantly the hat. I wonder what It would be like to wear his hat. Would it be soft?

She looked at me like I was insane. But who wouldn't? Then her face turned into one of defeat and she stood up, arms crossed with the half smirk on her lips," I'll go. Only if I get to have some booze too. You can never leave me out when there's some sort of alcohol."

I nodded," Deal la la."

She turned her head to the side and cocked an eyebrow. I smiled and got super excited. Because I get to sing my version of Deck The Halls.

"Deck the halls with balls of harry, fa la la la la, la la la lick.'Tis the season to be horny, Fa la la la la, la la la lick. Dawn by now, our gay appearance-"

''I absolutely love it but we have to go on that Joy ride remember?"

"Yes. Now grab that basket, hand it to me and get out and go find Damon. " I ordered.

"Why?" She asked as she picked up the basket, then gave it to me.

"Because I don't want you to know where my secret stash is. You might take it away." I said in a sad child's voice.

She laughed at walked past me, then shutting the door behind her.

***

Damon drove my Nova around town. And had soon found out that there was a party at one of my friend's house. Of course I begged Damon to let us go. He said yes, but only on one condition.