𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

"I won't be leaving forever, you know." You sighed, squeezing Mammon's hand that entangled itself with yours.

Today would be your last day in the Devildom. The exchange program has unfortunately come to an end, and the countdown to this day had been, unfortunately, severely quick.

When two weeks had been counted down, all the boys made it their duty to make it the best and most memorable yet. And they did exactly that.

The seven demon brothers took you out to many different places you had yet to see, buying whatever you wanted, and being the same amazing friends as they always are. While the majority of the seven brothers had come to terms with your departure, some were still taking it in.

And of course, our dear Mammon has still not come to terms with you leaving in the slightest. Even Leviathan and Asmodeus were slowly getting better with this detail.

"We can still contact each other, can't we? That's what our contract is for." You reminded the clingy demon, brushing his white locks that invaded his face and blocked your view of his gorgeous eyes. When he didn't respond, you sighed.

His head buried itself in the crook of your neck, as his arms wrapped around your waist to pull you in closer towards him. The demon sniffled, as he was crying a few minutes earlier.

"Mammon..."

"I don't want ya to go," he finally spoke after a silent five minutes. Your hands soothingly ran down his back all the up to his soft, fluffy, locks.

"I don't want to go either—"

"Then stay here!" He cut you off, removing himself from your neck to stare you in the eyes. Now able to see his face, the puffiness beneath his eyes was noticeable.

With a shake of your head, you moved to get up, Mammon following close behind.

"I can't, Mammon. You know I would do anything to stay here with you and everyone all the time. But I need to go back." Entering the living room where some of the demons lounged about waiting for you and Mammon, they got up silently.

Well, except Asmo.

"(Y/n)!" He cried out, hooking his arm around yours while leaning himself onto your body. Greeting the other demons, the conversation with the avatar of greed stopped.

The walk to your destination was silent and dreadful. Nobody wanted you to go back. You built relationships with them. You helped mend their family back together. Many memories were made and it would be difficult to leave that behind.

The large double doors opened, and there stood the portal to the human realm.

≪ °✾° ≫

It's been quite a while since you've been to the devildom. You missed seeing the infamous demon brothers, the goofball prince of hell, his serious but friendly butler, and the two lovely angels who were nothing but a joy.

Solomon, your human companion, kept in touch with you still. It wasn't as often, but you would both try to make time to meet up. It proved to be rather difficult though since the two of you did not live in the same area and both were busy with your own lives.

Contact with your demons did not diminish either. The same with Solomon was the same with the seven boys. You could barely meet up with any of them as they were busy with school, their own problems, and student council.

Mammon liked to call whenever and chat, sometimes visiting or sneaking out if he could just to get in trouble with Lucifer.

But that was quite a long time ago. The years slowly moved on and life got more frantic as time passed.

Work, taxes, essentials, etc.

You barely had time to hang out with them anymore, and if you did it would be through the phone. While it was still some form of communication, you know the other demons along with you would prefer to see one another face to face as the old times.

"I wonder how Mammon and the rest have been doing?" You muttered, staring out at your window that displayed cars passing by. "Hopefully they aren't arguing as much anymore."

Breathing out, you shook your head. A tiny smile tugged itself onto your lips. Removing your gaze from the window, you stared up at the default white ceiling letting your thoughts wander. Shifting more to get comfortable on the lousy bed, you checked through your old pictures from years ago when you had stayed with the seven brothers.

You yawned, shutting the phone off.

"Those were such good times."

Closing your eyes, you succumbed to the darkness.