Sweet Dreams (Nia x Percy)

It was a long hard day for the engine's. Percy and Nia was at Tidmouth Sheds resting, Percy had to take the mail soon so he attempted to make small talk with Nia while it was just the two of them there.

"Hey Nia wanna hear a joke Charlie told me today?" Percy asked looking over at Nia.

"Hmm....Sure Percy!"

"What did the baby corn ask the mama corn?" Percy said trying to hold back a laugh.

Nia thought long and hard for a moment " I'm not sure what did the baby corn ask the mama corn?" Nia asked.

"Where's pop corn?" Percy then busted out laughing and so did Nia. "That was a good one Percy!" Nia said before laughing once more.

"Yeah *giggles* Charlie is getting better and better at those jokes he has" Percy chuckled.

Just then a grey kitten approached Nia by the tracks, "oh hello again little one" Nia softly said as the kitten tilted is head to the side as it meowed. "Hello again little kitten" Percy whispered as the kitten glanced at him. Every engine on sodor knew about this kitten because it was a stray and no one wanted to keep it so the engines took it upon themselves to take care of it so now the kitten normaly sticks around the rails or the sheds that some of the engines sleep in. Some people even nicknamed it "The Rail Road Kitten" because of it often visiting the stations or the tracks.

The Kitten jumped up onto Nias buffers and purred as it rubbed the side of is face on her cheek. Nia giggled in response as the kitten meowd.

Percy softly smiled "it seems to like you Nia" he said as steam wheeshed from under his wheels. Nia Giggled once more "She seems to like every engine on Sodor Percy" Percy was taken aback by what Nia had said.

"Oh is a Girl?" Percy asked as he blushed from embarrassment. Nia took notice of Percy and chuckled "is alright Percy you didn't know....but aren't you suppost to be pulling the mail soon?" Nia asked as the kitten jumped down and made is way over to Percy.

"Oh yeah thats *yawn* right....." Percy said as he blinked very slowly until the kitten jumped up onto his buffer's scareing him slightly. Nia softly smiled at Percy "I think you should sleep before is too late.." She commented as Percy yawned.

"G-good night Nia...." Percy said as he drifted off to sleep. "Good night dear" Nia softly said as Percy fell asleep. The Kitten cuddled up under Percys cheek and soon slept with him as night fell above Tidmouth Sheds.

"Percy?"

"Percy.."

"Percy!"

Percy woke with a jolt. He was laying on a bed in his human form as Nia gently gripped his arm. Percy didn't know how he got there in the first place nor did he know where he was at. Nia chuckled "get up sleepy head, you can't sleep the day away" she said as she let go of his arm. Percy blushed before he got up as Nia left the room. "Besides today is a big day" Nia said as she walked down the hall.

Percy then decided to take that time to look around the room he was in. It was the same room he used to have at Tidmouth Sheds but the room was much bigger not to mention that is now a house? Percy glanced over at Mirror that was at the foot of the bed and noticed how his hair was messy. He huffed before running his hands through his hair and fixing it the way he liked it "that's better" he said to himself before getting his usual work clothes on.

He walked down the hall and noticed old photos of the steam team before Nia and Rebecca joined. Old photos of them when not as many engines we're around on the island. Percy felt himself smile at the good memories they all had made.

Percy noticed Nia holding some thing behind her back as she leaned onto the counter. Percy decided not to question it because he was sure that she would probably tell him later that day or night. He quickly approached her and carfully hugged her "Good Morning Nia!" He said as he pecked her check blushing.

"Good Morning Percy" Nia said as she returned the kiss slightly blushing. "Did you sleep well?" She asked.

Percy noded "yes i did and you?"

"I slept well too" Nia said with a small giggle. "Oh i was going to show you some thing" Nia said as she showed Percy a small pink and white stick. Percy didn't know what it was at first until he took a closer look at it and realized that it was a pregnancy test.

"You're pregnant?.." He asked looking back at her. She nodded "Your going to be a father!!" Nia said jumping into his arms as they hugged. Percy didn't know what to say, he thought he was some what to young to be a father. He knew he would have to ask the other's for help if he was ever gonna be a good father.

Percy woke up startled when he heard a loud whistle nearby. He looked over to his left and saw that it was just Duck going back to his shed for the night. He sighed relief until he noticed that another engine was up with him.

Nia softly smiled at him as they made eye contact. "Another bad dream Percy?" She asked. Percy didn't want to say yes due to the last one he had and how it was so vivid he couldn't stop thinking about it for a week until Nia talked to him that night when it recurred only worse.

"Well yes but not really?....." He sighed "this one was kinda....odd...." He said looking over at Nia who seemed some what confused but curious to see what it was this time.

"Oh? What do you mean?" She asked as she leaned over to him. He leaned a little closer to her to whisper as to not wake the other's. "Well in this dream we was in are human forms and it was about me being a father and well.... you was pregnant!" He whispered. Nia was taken aback by this she didn't know what to say or think, for the first time in a long time her mind was blank!

Percy took notice at Nia's silence. At first he though she was upset and was trying to hide it by looking suprised so he spoke up. "Is not that i don't wanna be a father but........ Aren't we some what too young to have kids right now?" He said trying to hide a blush of embarrassment. Nia looked back over at him and softly laughed. "Oh Percy i don't think we'll be having kids any time soon" she chuckled. Percy sighed relief, he wasn't sure if he was gonna be a good father or not so he didn't really wanna chance anything just yet, Then he quickly realized that it was time to take the mail out.

"Sorry Nia but i gotta go take the mail now but I'll meet you at Henrys forest later today okay?"

Nia chuckled "I'll meet you there and be careful!"

"I will and love you!" Percy quietly shouted as he started to get off the turn table.

"Love you too my sweet green Apple!" Nia whispered. Percy heard her complement and Blushed hard before going to the station to pick up his mail cars.

(Holy crap school and alot of other things made sure i would never get to finish this but hey i got to finish it and i liked the idea Alot *tho some parts was hard to write but still*
Thank you so much SheHadSeenEverything for the suggestion!! And once again i hope you all have a Good Day / Night!!)