Scottish Green Love (Emily x Douglas)

Emily was doing her usual routines around the island before having to go to work, only this time Sir Topham Hatt asked that she help by unloading crates and much more at Knapfort Station in her human form therefore she would be going back and fourth between her Engine form and her Human form.

She finally arrived Knapfort station with the flat beds as she changed into her human form looking at all the boxes of stuff that needed to be taken down to the docks to be shipped off. "Wow that's alot of stuff..." She commented as she rubbed the back of her neck as a few workers walked over to her with a automatic cart pusher at hand.

"Indeed it is..." One of them said

"How about we get to work instead of lolly gag around eh?" Another one said as he picked up one of the crates and got to work, soon the rest, including Emily, got to work on loaded crates onto the flat beds.

While Emily was helping the workmen, in the distance Donald and Douglas was talking until Donald saw Emily at the station and took this opportunity to tease his brother a little.

"Ey Dougie? Isn't that ye girlfriend right over there?" Donald teased as Douglas quickly saw Emily at the station ahead of them as he snapped back. "She t'is not me girlfriend she's only a friend Donnie!" as a small blush crept onto his face. Donald noticed that his brother was blushing so he simply chuckled at him until they got to the station.

Once Donald and Douglas came to a stop at the station they both changed into they're human forms. Once they got over to we're Emily was they both noticed all the crates that needed to be loaded onto the Flat beds.

"Ey there las looks like you could use some help" Donald commented as he took his hat to dust it off. "Nope I've got it under control" Emily said as she walked by him carried two crates like they we're nothing, Douglas and Donald both was amazed by her strength but as soon as Douglas saw his brother's face he laughed.

"Eye and you say you can carry 1 crate full of cinder blocks mean t'awhile the lassy be carry 2 crates, more then you ever could" Douglas chuckled as Donald snapped his attention back to his brother. "Oh shut ye mouth hole besides im sure i could carry more then you ever could" Donald snapped back.

Douglas gasped "Nye True!" He snapped at his brother.

"Yes it is!" Donald said, before any one knew it both the brother's we're arguing at the station. Emily just sat a crate down when she heard the brother's fussing at each other. She pinched the bridge of her nose as she sighed, "do they ever stop arguing?" She asked herself before she moved her hand away from her face to look at the brother's once more.

She walked over to them breaking the two apart. "how about you start helping instead of arguing the whole time?" she asked as she glared at the both of them. They both stayed quiet for a moment as Emily walked away before Donald finally spoke up, "Ey the lassy knows how to put an Engine in is place doesn't she Dougie?" he asked looking back at Douglas who was love struck at the moment.

"huh? oh yeah i suppose so Donnie" Douglas chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. "i t'see some one who's love struck" Donald teased giggling a little before his brother elbowed him in the stomache. "quiet you we'll talks about this later ey? let's just help the lass before we make her even more angryer alrights?" Douglas said as the both of them then got to work helping Emily and the other workers load crates onto the flat beds.

It wasn't long until they we're done and the flat beds was loaded full of crates that needed to be taken down to the docks. "Thank you Donald and Douglas for helping us, We could us the extra help" Emily said to the twins. "Ey t'is was nothing we couldn't do" they both said.

"Eye Emily you need another engine to push from the back?" Douglas asked as they approached the green engine Emily would drive if she was in her human form. "If you don't mind yes i actually could use another engine" Emily said as she turned to face Douglas. "T'ey I'll meet you at Knapfort Station after your done Dougie" Donald said as he walked to his Engine before going back into his Engine form to chuff off.