Chapter 13: True Love's Kiss

No One's Pov 

On the yacht where Cotillion was being held everyone was dancing and having a good time as the DJ played music from his table.

Outside was a red carpet photo shoot event leading to the yacht where multiple photographers were taking pictures of the guests heading in.

Evie was posing for the cameras in her beautiful blue dress with Dizzy's hair piece in her hair.

"Evie you look fabulous." A reporter exclaimed.

"Thank you." Evie replied.

"Is that hair piece your creation?" another reporter asked.

"No this isn't mine this is the creation of a new designer Dizzy of the Isle." Evie explained.

On the Isle Dizzy sits in the salon watching TV with the news report covering Cotillion as Evie is being interviewed.

"That's me. I did that." Dizzy said ecstatically.

She then squeals loudly till Lady Termaine bangs on the floor telling her to be quiet.

On the other side of the yacht Carlos was with Jane as Fairy Godmother walked up to the two.

"Jane sweetheart, I need you at the punch bowl. We need to ladle off the top before the sherbet melts." Fairy Godmother said.

"Mom I have a date." Jane replied.

"Oh really." Fairy Godmother exclaimed happily.

She looks around not getting that Carlos is Jane's date.

"Are you here with a date?" Fairy Godmother asked Carlos.

"Yeah." Carlos said referring to Jane.

The Fairy Godmother still watched the party, still not getting the picture of what the two teens were trying to tell her.  That is, until Jane held out her hands and Carlos took them in his own, then she got it.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi." Fairy Godmother said, completely shocked.

Mal's Pov 

I was walking around the yacht in my new and improved dress, it was light purple and red. I was talking with Lonnie and Evie as Amalia, Alister, and Tosh came up to me.

"Hey Mal." Amalia said.

"Hey Amalia I like your dress by the way." I told her.

"Thanks Mal, so where is Vlad? We need to talk to him about missing two nights of training." Amalia explained.

"Yeah I have to endure Spike's awful poetry. I wanted to drive a railroad spike through my skull because they were that bad." Tosh complained.

"Guys please don't be mad at Vlad it was my fault I went to the Isle and he followed me there then Ben came over the Isle and got captured and we rescued him and saved Auradon and please he's been having a tough time as of late please." I explained.

They looked at me and they nodded and then Lumiere called everyone as we turned to him.

"Ladies and gentlemen I present Count Vladislav Lugosi Alucard Son of Count Dracula, Voivode of Wallachia and Transylvania." Lumiere announced.

We saw Stu coming in with a coffin on a shipping cart and when he got to the front he stopped moving it. 

The coffin stood in front of us then the lid of the coffin slowly opened as I saw Vlad's hand with his ring with the crest of the Order of The Dracul on it. The lid opened and the inside of the coffin was red velvet and I got a look at Vlad's outfit.