Chapter 9: The Face Off

No Ones Pov

In Ursula's fish and chips shop Uma was bored and annoyed as she tosse a couple of customer's trayson front of them.

"Hey I wanted the fried clams!" A female customer said and Uma scowled at her.

"And I wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair!!" Uma snapped at the customer as Mal entered the shop, grabbing her attention. 

"I'm back!" Mal sing-songed as Uma gave her a disgusted look.

Mal's Pov 

"Loser party of one, right this way please." Uma sneered as she motioned for me to sit down at a nearby table. 

Uma tosses me a chair and as I caught it she gave me a smirk and a chuckle. I turned the chair around, sitting at the table as I looked around before turning to Uma.

"Place still stinks." I said to Uma as she crossed her arms.

"Oh I'm sorry we're down a butler today, princess." Uma jeered, but I haven't come to talk with Uma, I came for Ben.

"Where is he?" I asked getting straight to the point and Uma took off her apron and sat across from me.

"You know I dreamed of this." Um chuckled. "You wanting something from me and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook." 

"I'm flattered that you still dream of me. I haven't given you any thought since I left." I retorted as Uma slamedd her hand down in frustration as she looked at me.

"Obviously. You have the perfect little life don't you. Doesn't she have the perfect little life?" Uma asked as the customers all nodded in agreement with her then she turned back to me. "And we're 20 years into a garbage strike."

Everyone went quiet as a laugh echoed through the room and I smiled because I know who that laugh belongs to.

"Perfect little lives huh? sometimes lives are just like man." Vlad phased through the back wall as everyone turned to him. "They are both nothing more than a miserable little pile of secrets."

I smiled. "Uma this my friend Vlad he is the son of Count Dracula."

Everyone in the restaurant had a look of fear on their faces as Vlad grabbed a piece of bread and a cup before taking a seat next to me. He sat the cup down as he took out a small canteen and poured blood into the cup. 

He put his canteen away before he dipped his bread into the blood and ate it. Vlad then drank the remaining blood out of the cup and threw it on the ground.
"Ah, that was some good pig's blood."

"Look if you have a score to settle with me then game on. I see no reason to bring Vlad and Ben into this." I said as Uma chuckled.

"It may be a little unnecessary but it is so much fun." Uma replied.

Vlad looked at her with disgust. "Your blood rots Uma, Daughter of Ursula." 

"Oh really? We're villain kids that's what we do here. What makes you so special anyway? From where I'm standing, you are just another vampire." Uma replied.

Vlad got up and stared Uma down angrily. "My blood makes me different, Uma of the Isle. My people, the Szekelys, have a right to be proud for in our veins flows the blood of many brave races who fought as the lions fight, for lordship. There in Transylvania, the whirlpool of European races, the Ugire tribe bore down from Iceland the fighting spirit which Thor and Wodin gave them. Which their Berserkers displayed to such fell intent on the seaboards of Europe, aye." 

I looked at him as he walked away from me still looking at Uma with a predator's gaze. "And of Asia and Africa, too, till the people thought that the werewolves themselves have come to Transylvania too, when they came, they found the Huns.
Whose warlike fury had swept the earth like a living flame, till the dying people that held that in their veins ran with the people of those old witches, who expelled from Scythia, had mated with the devils of the desert."