We're Going to London?!

Chapter Eight | We're Going to London?!

[ this chappie will be dedicated to the cutest/funniest comment! enjoy xo ]

"Blueberry tart."

"Chocolate."

"Blueberry tart."

"Chocolate."

We were currently having a serious debate about the world's best frozen yogurt flavour. Charlie swore by chocolate, but I'm more of a blueberry tart kind of girl myself. I rolled my eyes, making sure to moan even louder when I licked my frozen yogurt spoon.

Charlie leaned in, a cocky smile adorning his lips. "Babe --- if you wanted me to make you moan, all you had to do was ask."

"Charlie!"

"What?" He asked innocently. "It was just a suggestion."

My cheeks were pink and I attempted to hide my burning face behind my hair. "There are kids here!"

"Young ladies," Millie corrected. "We prefer to be called young ladies."

"Yeah," Penny added. "It's more refined."

Sometimes I forgot that Millie and Penny were only six years old; at times, they sounded like they were twenty. It had been their idea to go out for frozen yogurt before we headed home. I, naturally, didn't object. I have a serious frozen yogurt addiction. One we reached the nearest Pinkberry, Penny and Millie ordered a tiny bit of vanilla with a billion toppings each. Peanut butter cups, toffee, strawberries, blueberries, granola, cookie dough . . . you name it, really, and it was probably on their frozen yogurt.

I rolled my eyes and they giggled. "You girls are just too much, 'ya know?"

"But you love us," Millie smirked. She sounded scarily like her brother, but I couldn't deny the fact that in the short time I've known them, the twins had become the little sisters I'd always wanted.

"So Fizzy . . . do you have a boyfriend?" Charlie asked the question out of the blue, and I almost choked on my spoon.

"P-p-pardon?"

"Just an honest question." Charlie didn't look fazed in the slightest, while I on the other hand was stammering like a mad man.

"Charlie and Felicity, sittin' in a tree . . . K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the---"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." I shot the most menacing look I could at the twins, who were currently in fits of laughter. I smugly noted that Charlie's cheeks looked a bit rosier than normal. Was he embarrassed?