Chapter 4

I woke up this morning to a message. From  Sean.

"Hey, look we only just met two days ago. I think we should slow down a bit I'm sorry. I still love you I just think we need to slow down. We hardly know each other. Xx

My heart was pounding. But he was right, it was too soon..

I replied saying,

"Yeah I guess your right. I'm sorry I shouldn't had kissed you. Sorry"

S: "No no its fine it's my fault. I kissed you back and said I love you. Don't worry about it. Still friends?"

"Yes! X"

At least we're still friends. That's good.

I decided to message my friend, Grace to see if she wanted to come round.

Grace came round about 2 hours after I had asked her.

"Hey! So what have you been doing, I haven't talked to you for about a week! We're going back to school tomorrow!"

I told her all about Sean. She wanted to meet him so bad. Hah I don't blame her. I was about to ask him if he wanted to come over but I remembered that they all went out today. I don't know where he didn't say.

I was fast a sleep when I heard the annoying sound of my alarm going on. I hate that sound! It means the holiday is over and it's time to go back to school. I dragged my body out of cosy bed and put on my, what I think is horrible,  school uniform.

'Beep'     it was a message from Sean.

"Hey! Wake up! Meet me at the bus stop please and sit with me on the bus I'm scared. Haha!"

"Awh! Of course I will!"

I ate my cereal and walked out of the front door, shouting bye to my mum as I left.

He looked so smart in his suit! I had to hug him he looked to cute not to. He hugged me back. We walked to the bus stop together and waited for the bus to arive. I hate the bus it's so crowded and load. There were no seats left so we had to stand up. Great...

Every time the bus Stoped I shot forward. Luckily Sean was there to catch my fall or elce I would had been on the floor numerous times. He couldn't stop laughing at me. He nearly fell a few times to. The driver slams down the brakes to hard! Someone needs to tell him about it. That's why I always like to get a seat.

Faces were turning when Sean got off the bus. I knew people would. First because he was new and second because he was so good looking. All the girls were smiling at him. It made me feel slightly jealous, even though he wasn't mind. We were just friends.  I couldn't help it though the way they looked at him and they way he looked back. It made me want to cry. I knew he would he like this.

He's not in my tutor so I don't know what happened in there. Grace noticed I was acting differently. I just said It doesn't matter I'm just being stupid, because I was, yes he still loves me but we don't go out or anything like that. I wish we did but hey ho.

_________

Sorry this chapter is a bit short. I always think that I've wrote loads but when I look through it I actually haven't.

Please vote for me! It would mean a lot x

-Eleanor