Chapter 1

It's sad knowing Mrs Maple is dead, she was a good friend to me and my family. She always knew how to make me laugh when I was feeling down.

Now another family has bought the house, I hope there okay. They better not be too noisy I would hate that! I've seen a bit of the woman whilst she's been checking out the house seeing if she likes it and I've seen who I think must be her husband or someone too. They look nice and friendly which is good.

My mum says there moving in today, I keep looking out of the windows checking to see if they have arrived yet.

I think it was round about 3 PM when I saw the first removal van. They carried out two black leather sofas and a book case. But the new people weren't there.

I kept watching hoping to see them turn up soon. There was furniture all over the drive. I was just about to look away when a black volvo turned up outside of the house.

A man a woman and a boy who looks my age. I'm 16 by the way.  Started to come out of the car. I started at the boy for what seemed adges his hair was beautiful, blonde maybe a bit brown. His eyes looked a really dark brown colour.

My mum came over to see them too. So I tried to not stare as much. My mum said 'awh don't they look nice, the boy doesn't look very happy though does he hah'

He didn't, he looked quite bored.

He had spotted me and was now looking my way directly at me. He had a curious look on his face. I gave him a little smile and turned away.

__________________

I hope your liking my story so far sorry if your not.

This is the first time I've ever wrote something on here.

Comment if you want me to carry on please xx

-Eleanor x