Chapter 3

I never wanted to leave that house I was having such a lovely time with Sean. We really get along well! I can't wait to talk to him again. I've got his number now! I can text him whenever I want haha.

I layed in my bed that night thinking to myself should I text him or not? Or shall I wait until he texts me? Urg I don't know.

After about 3 more minutes trying to decide whether to text him or not I got a text! From SEAN! He texted me first!!

S: Hey

Hey

S: How are you, sorry if I woke you up I know it's a bit late.

It's about 11 PM

No no its fine you didn't wake me up and I'm good thanks. How are you?

S: haha I'm glad. Yeah I'm fine!

Hahah good!

S: Soo what are you doing tomorrow?

Erm nothing I don't think

S: excellent! Do you want to hang out? You could show me around the village.

Yeah that would be great! I can show you all the cool place. Haha there's not many,  but there's some.

Omg he asked me if I wanted to hang out! Now I'm definitely not going to be able to sleep tonight! Yay!

S: haha oh well. I'm sure we can find a place somewhere together.

Yeah I'm sure we will.

S: Anyway night night, I'll see you tomorrow. Just text me when your ready and ill come out bye! X

Okay byee x

Awh he put a x. Awh!

Yeah I was right I could sleep I was too excited about tomorrow! Haha can't wait!

I woke up really tired, my eyes wouldn't say open. I must have been up really late last night trying to get some sleep. I forced my eyes to stay open and dragged myself out of bed. It was then when it hit me, I'm hanging out with Sean today! I ran to my dressing table and picked out a floral top, a jacket and a pare of blue jeans.

I gobbled my breakfast and I was just about to text Sean when I realised it's only 9 Am he probably won't be up. I shouldn't be up its way to early. I normally get up at 10 or half past. What am I doing?

I decided to go back upstairs and lay down for a bit. My mum and dad are both at work I think the left and hour ago. So they have no idea what's happening today, which I guess is good.

I blocked out all my excitement and tried to get some sleep. And some how it worked, well kind of It took me a while to block it all out.

I woke up at 11 which is a much better time. I looked at my phone and I was shocked to see that I had over 5 messages all from Sean! Wow!

Hey are you up?

I'm ready!

Are you awake?

Wake up, rise and shine

Okay I guess your not awake, sorry :(

Awh he's so sweet haha! I replied saying

Ahah yes I'm up now, I got up at 9 but went back to sleep when I realised the time sorry. X

S: Omg thank goodness your awake now! Both my parents are at work and I'm so bored in this house on my own!

Haha are you ready?

S: Yes! X

I grabbed my money to buy some dinner with and put on my walking boots and headed out of the door.

He was already waiting at the gates. He was wearing a parka coat. Awh he looked so cute haha!

" Okay take me to your favourite place" he said

"That will be this wood then, it's down the road." I said smiling.

We walked in silence for about 2 minutes. Our steps at the same pace. He kept looking at me and smiling.

"What?" I said laughing

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? Because you are"

I wanted to kiss him there and then but I didn't.

"No they haven't" I said blushing with a huge grin on my face.

We carried on walking until we were right in the middle of the wood.

"Well here we are!"

S: "it's beautiful here, I can see why it's your favourite place"

"Me and my mum always come walking here with our dog. They make me feel safe these woods"

I tured around for a second and I felt this soft warm hand being placed in mine.

S: "come on let's run!"

We ran with our hands interlocked with each others. We ran through the trees until it brought us out into a clearing. Ide been here once before with my dad, it's a meadow full of wild flowers I can remember it being in the local news paper if anyone had some seeds they wanted to plant.

It's beautiful here.

S: "come on sit here"

We sat down in amongst all the flowers. Our hands still together. I don't know how long we were there for a lost track. We sat there looking into each others eyes. We probably looked really weird but we didn't care, hardly anyone comes her anyway.

S: I know we have only just met, but I love you Lilly. I love everything about you. And nothing is going to change how I feel about you. I love you"

My mind went to mush, no one had ever said anything like that to me before. I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer to me. He held my arms. We were kissing. Our lips fitted perfect together. We were so close to each other. The only thing that broke us apart was that I started to rain. We ran under a tree and we're kissing again. I could feel his smile and he could feel mine. I never wanted it to end. But It was getting late we had to get home.

I was soaked in rain and so Sean. My Sean. He invited me back to his house to dry off while we waited for our parents to get home.

We sat on the sofa, his arm around my sholder. Huddled together.

Unfortunately my parents had just arrived home, well my mum. I had to go or elce she would be wondering where I was. I kissed Sean goodbye and went back home.

_____________

Haha I'm getting better and writing longer chapters.
I hope your enjoying my story so far.
What do you think too soon?
Please tell your friends about my story.

-Eleanor