~5~

THE NEXT WEEK

Mat and I are packing for our trip. We leave tomorrow. Mat helped me pick out an outfit to wear for my interview and I think he actually did a really nice job for only picking from the clothes I brought to Canada with me.

"Do you have a dress picked for the awards? We're gonna be on a red carpet

"Do you have a dress picked for the awards? We're gonna be on a red carpet." Mat states. "Yes I do, I got one before graduation. It's at my parents house." I respond, throwing a few things into my bag. "Do you have a picture of it? Can I see it?" He asks. "You can see it on Friday night." I say, adding a smirk. "Oh come on, just tell me what color it is" He says. "Nope. I like to keep you wondering." I say, my back turned to him.

The next morning, we catch our flight and reenter the U.S. We arrive back at Mathew's apartment and relax a little before heading to my parent's house for dinner. Once there, we're greeted with hugs from my parents and Colton and Bella who even decided to come.

"Have you guys picked a wedding date yet?" I ask Bella from across the table. "Next May 15th." She says. I think back briefly to when my brother proposed to his girlfriend on Christmas.

We enjoy dinner and I tell my parents about the job interview in the morning and they're excited for me.

After dinner, we head back to the apartment and head to bed since he has some work stuff to take care of and I have the interview.