Chapter 20

Unbelievable.

Karl's eyes widened as he fell down on the ground, defeated. He had clearly underestimated her. Not only she defeated him flawlessly, she seemed far from being tired.

The soldiers present out there in the battle ground had there jaws hanging in the air. An eight year old was able to beat the ten year old son of their Captain. That was a really shocking news.

"What? How...." Karl mumbled as he tried to get up. Suddenly a hand came down in an upright motion, clearly indicating to help him get up.

Karl looked up in surprise. Rael's face made him stop dead on his tracks. He knew that she was really pretty, but right now, down on the ground she looked heavenly sent, with that messy hair falling down her shoulders, and the monotonic look on her face.

Taking her hand, he got up. Trying to start a conversation, he called her.

"Yes?" She replied.

"I-" he got interrupted by a long shrill voice.

"Ella!!!" Rose's voice echoed through the training ground. Rael turned around and saw Rose and Martin running down, a horrified look on their face.

Karl smirked unconsciously. They are probably worrying thinking that she lost, he thought.

"Don't tell me...." Rose's eyes narrowed in suspicion, as soon as they reached Eleanor.

"Is the son of the Captain hurt badly?"

"Yeah, that's what. We came to stop you from beating that boy inside and out, as soon as we learned that you are going against him!" Martin joined in too, both scolding the Princess. Eleanor just quietly listens to their nagging, before running off to God knows where.

Karl just stares after them, circulating what happened right now. Speechless he went to his father and told him about the scene just now. The Captain bursts out laughing and pats his son's head.

"When the Prince said that there is going to be a fight between you and Princess Eleanor, it just spread like fire in the whole palace. Maybe that's the reason both of them came to know about it."

"Then what about the...." Before Karl could finish the sentence, his father answered his unfinished question.

"It was obvious you were going to lose. See, I've been training Princess Eleanor since she was five, and I had no doubt that she was going to win with that talent of hers. So, it is not so shocking that her friends won't know the result of her fight with someone like you." Captain Morgan replied, before going off to attend Prince Monte, who was beaming proudly, a smug smile on his face, ready to show off his sister.

*************

"Aren't you dressed up quite, um," Eleanor tried to search for the right word," fancily?"

Standing before her was Rose, with a bow, big enough for a puppy to sleep at, on her back. Martin's eyes cringed up whenever he looked at it.

"It's fashion, Ella." Rose rolled her eyes before trying to spin around with that big bow attached to her colourful, rainbow gown.

"Um, okay." Was all Rael could muster. As soon as the training ended, she was brought into her room, and taken care of, like crazy.

Bathing, massaging, the world seemed to be spinning around, right in front of her eyes. And at last, when all was done, the first thing she saw was that big bow attached to Rose.

"Yeah, if you spin around with that thing in your back, you are going to take down all the dancers on the floor." Martin said, and bursted out laughing.

Eleanor rolled her eyes and went to the dressing room to get into her dress. The party was going to be held on the main palace, as this year, the Emperor along with the prime minister and Monte, and Rose and Martin, all grouped together to convince her about celebrating her birthday in the main palace.

Martin and Rose were quarreling while Eleanor picked up the latest dress she ordered from the Zara's. A blue laced dress, to be short. She got into the dress, and did all the last preparations. And at last, got out from the room.

"Holy crap." Rose exclaimed as she stared in awe at Eleanor. She looked beautiful, and by beautiful, she really really meant beautiful.

Meanwhile, Martin's jaw had dropped and he forgot how to breathe for some time. And again, there was another person in the room, beside the three.

Ruda was staring at her in awe. He had come to spend some time with Rael, but the sight he was seeing was too unhealthy for his own good.

Every thing Rael was wearing was present, only her body had changed. As Ruda was a God, he could see right at the soul of Rael, inside the body of a eight year old and she looked magnificent out there. Rael's soul was as pretty as her body. Smiling warmly, he vanished off not having enough strength to take the beauty.

*************

The banquet was on an uproar. Just a few minutes ago, the infamous Princess had entered the party with the Royal family, and they were still in awe of her beauty. She looked like an angel and all they could do was stare after her.

"Noah?" Harry taped on his shoulder, bringing Noah back into reality. Smiling charmingly, he looked at the group of boys he had befriended recently.

Son of the prime minister, son of the white Knights, son of the pope, and the Prince. Already flocks of girls were starting to surrounding them.

Harry Tasek.

Noah Sibestian.

Karl Morgan

Peter Handley

Monte Vista

The popular guys of the upcoming society, all damned good at everything they do.

Eleanor looked at them for a second, before joining the conversation with her friends. It's not like no boys wanted to approach the Princess, it's just that no one wanted to get into the bad side of Prince Monte, with the scary glare he was giving to every boy who was near her. Of course, leaving Martin.

The trio were talking, when suddenly the "targets" came out of nowhere, leaded by the Prince of Vista Empire.

"Many many wishes on your birthday, your highness." Henry bowed down followed by all the others in the group.