Chapter 2

Rael opened her eyes irritatedly. Someone was tickling her on her waist, which for everyone's info, is her weakest spot. She burst out laughing like a mad man and didn't stop until the tickling turned into pain. She opened her mouth to scream but no words came out. Panicked, Rael tried again and again to yell but the more she tried the more it pained. When it reached to the point where she couldn't bear it anymore, she fainted.

Rael groaned as she felt a sharp pain on her neck as soon as she regained consciousness.

Probably from fainting in a wrong position.

Rael sighed. Where am I? She questioned for the first time since she woke up. Is it heaven? She  wondered, dazed by the scenario she was looking at. White marble pillars carved in sculptures, with beautiful decorations plastered on the walls and diamond crystals hanging on the ceiling luminating different colours. It was a breathe taking place.

Something that cannot be compared to earth.

It was actually Ruda's office, where he worked on the dead souls. He had brought the girl to his palace when his father persisted him to. Truth to be told, the elves had decided to tell God the truth of whatever happened. And just as expected of his father, when the elves brought the girl with them, she was already unconscious. God said it was so that she doesn't learn the path to heaven because it could cause serious problems later.

When Rael started to wonder around the
place, admiring all the designs and sculptures placed out there, she heard a loud voice.

" Human, these paintings on the walls are a mark of the glorious history of heaven."

Rael turned around to where voice was coming from and was greeted by the most beautiful being she had ever seen.
But that awe was replaced by suspicion soon. Her eyebrows furrowed deeply.

He's too perfect to be real. Who in the world is he?

" I am Ruda. Son of the almighty, and Slayer of evil. And just so you might be thinking, I am real." Ruda's glittery grey eyes twitched with irritatedness. Do I have to be the one consulting her? He annoyingly thought of his father.

Without opening her mouth or saying a single word, she just stared at him, clearly shocked. Ruda smiled pitifully for her. " You humans are so dumb. I don't know why father even still wishes to keep you alive on the first place."

What? Is he serious?

Rael blinked hard to see if she had heard him right. Yeah, she probably had.

"Whatever I said is true, don't act so stupid. You all are prideful, useless, weak beings." Ruda simply shrugged, on hearing her thoughts. To which, Rael was extremely annoyed.

Such a showoff. Even his voice is so prideful. It's sickening.

Rael thought, now looking at him properly.

I was a fool to think he looked great. Anyways who cares he's god or not, handsome or not, I just wanna go.

" What??!" Ruda seriously shocked by her thoughts, exclaimed.

The expression he received was more embarrassing than getting him raged. Her look clearly stated " calls himself a God. What a joke." And even he knew that his attitude till now was very amateur. He was definitely at fault here.
He cleared his throat as an excuse and said," Anyways, I want you to know that you were actually killed way before you were supposed to. That's why, as compensation, I'd like to reincarnate you, of course, with some cheats as well. " Changing the subject.

Rael frowned. What does he mean?

" I mean, your life string was accidentally cut off by some of the younger elves, that's why you died. You were supposed to live a long life, in reality." Ruda explained. He expected Rael to lash out or at least yell angrily but something else only happened.

Rael quietly glared at Ruda and at that moment he could swear that if stares could kill, he, no, even his father, would be dead by now. Her silent glare was scarier than the devil himself.

"What did you say?" Rael whispered, furious beyond their understanding. Her words were like daggers on ones neck, ready to slice off at any moment. And at that time it was on Ruda's neck.

Rael was not just angry. She was about to go literally mad with the thought of something as stupid life string would be her cause of death. Her hard work, blood and sweat just going down in drain over nothing. And because of who? Some annoying young elves fooling around?!!!  She was r.a.g.e.d.