In Your Arms (Part 11)

Shiloh's <POV>

I feel myself waking up still exhausted, but on warmth. The heat of bodywarmth. I nuzzle closer as I shift back into a comfortable position.

The body I'm layed on tensed up at my actions, as I feel it growing warmer. I hug it tighter until suddenly my brain cells start working again.

I back my body away as I look up to see the prince I confided in. Zuko. As my memories from last night start flooding in, I realize the tears are too.

I look down to avoid making eye contact, as the tears start to roll down my face.

He lifts his hand to gently bring my chin up, leaving him with a clear view of my crying face.

I look into his warm softened eyes as I suddenly plunge myself into his body, tightening my arms around him.

His body tenses in shock, as I start gasping for arm while whimpering from crying so much.

"Z-Zuko... A-A-Aang's g-gone!" I stutter as I choke through my tears.

I cry more, as I realize this comment would most likely make Zuko mad since the only was he could get his honor back was gone. But instead he simply patted me on the back, and muttered in a calming voice.

"It'll be okay, Shiloh."

I back my body away from him in suprise, as I scan his face to see if he's lying. I stare at the damp tear marks I left on his shirt. I suddenly feel guilty and attempt to apologize.

"I-I'm s-sorry..."

He looks towards me, and pulls me back against his chest. His warmth, warming my freezing body. The comfort I feel with him is unmatched as I fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Katara's <POV>

Its been a whole day since Aang has returned, and Shiloh is yet to come back. Aang and Sokka have been looking in the woods all day but they still haven't found her.

She's obviously feeling bummed about Aang, but she can't just disappear for this long.

I would just like to let her know he's okay, but she's no where to be found.

I sigh as I glance over to two heartbroken boys. Staring at the entrance to the woods with sad looks in their eyes.

"She's probably fine, she's probably the strongest out of all of us right now." I said trying to comfort them.

"But it's all my fault!" Sokka yells towards me with guilt in his eyes.

"I shouldn't of let her leave!" He says sadness controlling his voice.

"Hey... In that case it's my fault too, right?" I walk over to him, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"It kinda is" Sokka responds half joking, half not.

"Oh very funny." I say rolling my eyes. Its none of our faults, it was her choice to run off. She should deal with the consequences.

I look over to Aang, who this had taken the biggest toll on. He just sat there staring at the gate all day. I can tell he's hurting, but he doesn't want to talk about it.

Shiloh's <POV>

When I woke up, I found myself in my room. The room I was assigned when I traveling with Zuko. They kept it the exact same, I'm suprised they didnt clear it out. I slowly get out of bed, to look in the mirror.

'Damn I look like crap... guess thats what crying does to you. I also feel like crap.'

I sigh, as I head out to the showers grabbing a firenation towel.

(yes showers existed back then)

I felt the hot water run down my exposed chest, as I thought about Aang. I feel the colors drain from my eyes, as I start replaying all the beautiful moments in my head.

'I wish it could've taken me instead' I think holding that thought for a very long time before I leave the shower.

I wrapped the towel around my body as I head back to my room, I hear footsteps behind me so I begin walking faster. I turn the corner of the hallway, and sigh in relief.

"Glad I lost them, It's pretty embarrassing walking around in only a towel." I mutter to myself.

Suddenly I feel a strong force pin me to the wall. Putting painful pressure onto my arms not letting me go free.

I look up to see a man probably in his late twenties dressed in guard armor.

"Get off of me!" I scream angrily, attempting to push him off.

"Not letting you go sweetie." He smirked licking his lips.

He pushed himself more against me, making me feel his hard member through his clothing.

My eyes widen in realization on what he's going to do.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!" I scream out in complete fear and pain.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

I cry out as the man moves his hands to pin my arms above me, as he uses a hand to undo his pants.

I try to squirm out his grip, until his hands suddenly loosen as he screams.

I look over to the cause, and there's Zuko. Standing strongly with a very strong aura of anger and hatred.
I stare at him as he continues to shoot fire at the man.

I walk over to Zuko, and touch his arm to calm him down. He looks over to me, still steaming with anger.

"Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?" Zuko yells to me, with intensity filling the air.

"My wrists hurt a tiny bit, but i'm okay." I reassure him as I smiled.

"I swear to god i'll kill him." He turns over to see the guard has ran away.

"Sick bastard will to rot in hell for touching you." He spat. I stared at his facial expression searching to see if he was serious.

"Woah, woah, woah." I said nervously. "Lets not murder anyone now." I gave an awkward giggle as he looked back at me.

"I'll walk you back..." he said. I nodded as I grabbed his arm and smiled.