Chapter Two>

Media pic> Megan Batoon as Kameron Rider because Megan is absolutely gorgeous and talented and my wce!!!

Media vid> Kameron dancing cx (later in the chappie)

Chapter Two> I'm not on my period

Today. It's been 2 years now. This is the day my parents died. I woke up from a dream, or flashback. It was when I was at the hospital and my parents were still alive. They were put in the same room, and I really had hope that they were gonna be okay. At the same time, they hugged me, and said 'goodbye'. It was like one person was controlling both of their bodies. They even died at the same time. They did it together. When I woke up from that flashback I felt tears in my eyes. The night before I think I cried myself to sleep. I really hoped that no one would bug me today because if someone pushed that wrong button, I would have a major break down.

I got up from my bed and did my normal morning routine. That includes, brushing my teeth, putting dry shampoo on, brushing my hair, and finding clothes to wear. I decided to wear a gray beanie with a white 'disobey' sweater and a pair of ripped light wash denim skinnies. To top it off I put on my favorite gray jordans. I checked my phone and noticed that I was almost late so I grabbed my white jansport backpack and a granola bar then headed out to the garage. I fished out my motorcycle keys from my backpack and turned on the ignition to my black Kawasaki Ninja 250R. I slipped on my black full face helmet and headed to school.

"Oh look it's the nerd!" One girl said as I walked into the school gate.

I walked passed the chick and just stared at the ground. She scoffed at me as I walked by. I went into my homeroom early and greeted my teacher.

"Hello Kameron." She smiled

I waved and sat in my seat. After around 15 minutes, she asked me to bring some papers to another teacher's classroom for her. Of course I said yes so I headed over to room 210 with a stack of papers in my hands.

"It's the lame-o nerd!" I heard someone whisper.

I just looked down and ignored everyone. When I got to the room I heard noises while opening the door. Oh crap.

Before my eyes, was the most popular guy at school, Colton Blake. He was half naked on top of some blonde chick that had her bra almost unclipped. They were eating each other's faces! My face turned red of embarrassment. I stood there in shock when a sudden movement grabbed my attention.

"Can I help you?" Colton asked

"S-sorry..I didn't know someone was in here" I stuttered

I quickly placed the papers on the desk and rushed out.

I scammed back to homeroom and took my seat, my face still red as a tomato.

Class finally started and I just did what I normally did, stared at the board and copied the writing that was there. Nothing really happened during homeroom besides note taking. When lunch rolled along I did what I normally did and headed to my bike. Luckily our school allows you to go off campus during your break as long as you come back before your next class starts. Anyways, I debated whether to go to McDonald's or Carl's Jr and decided on going to the closest Mickey D's.

I bought some nuggets and fries and devoured my food. I had my earbuds in and I was listening to whatever spotify wanted me to listen to. I still had a few minutes left so I decided to dance just for the fun of it. I mean eff it right? So I went outside of McDonald's and freestyled to Wrecking Ball Caked Up Remix (in media). My eyes were closed the whole time because I freak out when people stare at me and I felt the presence of eyeballs so I just winged it with my eyes closed. The song was almost over when I trampled over someone.