Chapter One>

Media> another banner

Chapter One> I'm a Loner

I have no friends. I had one, my ex. But he moved. No one remembers him. We had a lot of firsts together. But of course, everyone thinks I'm a prude. But hey, why would I care what they think?

My name is Kameron Rider. All my life I was a bubbly, happy, girl. I was always nice, always smiling. The only problem was, people didn't like that I was happy. You would think that since I was such a bubbly girl people would befriend me really easily. Well...not necessarily...you see, a lot of people got pissed that I was happy when they were sad or distressed. Instead of being happy with me, they wanted me to be sad with them. So they tried to bring me down. That's right, I was bullied throughout my life. But I got used to it and just let it happen. I always heard the same words from people, "Stop being happy!" Or, "Does it make you happy that I'm sad?!!" They always mistook my happiness for something completely different from what I want to say. My parents knew I was getting bullied, they wanted to do something, but I told them it would just make a scene and that I would be okay. Girls were mostly my bullies. The guys just let it happen. I've been slapped a few times, called names, and I'm pretty sure a few girls stole my gym clothes once. I had to wear dance clothes...but it was fine, I didn't give a crap.

All my happiness, joy, smiles, they all disappeared one day. The day my boyfriend moved across the country and decided it would be good to end our relationship. The day I got that phone call. The day I rushed to the hospital. The day my parents said 'goodbye' to me for the last time. I was torn. I shut everyone out. Stopped talking to people, stopped smiling, stopped being happy. I started focusing more on my studies, getting strait A's, and doing all my homework on time. No detentions, no warnings, only praises. Then the bullying started again, but this time it was worse. I guess being smart and not talking to people can really piss a person off if they're use to you being happy all the time. No one knows that my parents died. They know a couple died but they don't know that couple had a daughter, and that that daughter is me. The only ones that know I have no parents, are the cops. They asked if I had any family I could stay with but since my parents were my only family I said I would just stay at a friend's place. Of course I don't have any friends so I just live alone in my house. I choreograph at my dance studio and get paid so I use the money for bills and food.

Dance is the only thing that keeps me going. My mom was an amazing dancer and my dad was a major music enthusiast, so I guess you can say music is in my genes. It is my passion and I love to choreograph at my dance studio. I guess I do have friends but all of them go to a school in the neighboring town from mine. But that's just because I go to a dance studio in a neighboring town. Why you ask? Because the dance studio in my town is full of stuck up chicks and the tuition fee is way too freaking expensive for my price range.

So this was just an introduction to Kameron and stuff but I hope you guys like it!!!

Comment and vote!!