How they react to you being naked.

************

Charlie: She froze at the door before she ran out and closed the door, when you came out she kept apologizing.

Vaggie: She closed the door immediately and tried to act like nothing happened if you were to bring it up. She's embarrassed about not knocking first.

Alastor: His face heated up and he closed his eyes before beginning to ask what he wanted to know, you jumped cause you didn't know he was there but you noticed his eyes closed. Kinda cute.

Angel: He stood at the door, didn't look away, run, or close the door but just kept looking you up and down. When you noticed him you threw a pillow at his face, after a few minutes he finally got out.

Niffty: She let out a rather loud squeak before slamming the door shut, this alarmed you and you turned around but when you realized what happened you let out a giggle and went after her after you got dressed.

Husk: He didn't care he came inside the room and asked you what he wanted to ask but obviously he glanced at your body a lot.

Baxter: He stood there with his pen and notepad and started recording notes on your body, you didn't notice him until you were done changing and when your face light up he wrote that down too.

EXTRA:

Tom: He closed the door after not knowing what to do for a minute, you teased him about it later.