AngelDust |Hair| x reader | FLUFF |

****************

Your POV:

You hurried around your apartment trying to find all the essentials you needed. 'Okay, lastly...STRAIGHTENER!' You ran to your room to grab it. When you got back down stairs you looked at the clock, the clock flashed back at you with the time. You were supposed to be at none other than AngelDust's dressing room in 30 minutes. AngelDust had a show to do today and you were his hairstylist. You rushed out the door and onto the streets of hell. You usually only fixed up his hair a tad bit but no new styles usually.
It's not that he wouldn't let you, it's just that he prefers his hair that way and usually he has to comb it back out of his eyes, so it would get back to its original state if you fixed it up later on so there really was no point. You checked your wrist to look at your watch. 'Shoot!..I have to be there in 3 minutes!' When people say time passes quickly in your case, they meant it.

You had eventually arrived a minute late, when you got in you were huffing and puffing. You raised back up to be greeted by AngelDust looking at you quite concerned, he was reading a magazine but when he saw you he closed it. "You're a little late." He said, not really caring but still time was precious. You looked back up at him with a scowl and huffed at him. You walked up to him and put your on his shoulders with a pout, "I slept in a little.." you mumbled under your breath but Angel still heard it. He flipped back around and stared at himself and you in the mirror.

After finishing his hair you flipped him around to face you to make sure you've done good, you grabbed a hold of his fuzzy cheeks and flipped his head from left to right but what you didn't realize was that your faces were super close. One of AngelDust's arms grabbed your wrist and this seemed to grab a hold of your attention. Only then did you let go. You sighed and backed up and smiled at him. "Go get em tiger!" you said with a cheerful tone. AngelDust smiles back at you. He walked up to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks [Y/N], I can always count on you.." he said softly before exiting. You squealed and held your cheek, you had to admit..you did like him LIKE that. You turned around and watched him leave with a content smile on your face.

Fin.

**************
Okay uh, idrk what to say about this but yay? Maybe? I think I might write a continuation later on. Maybe.. I kinda wanna know how far I'll let this go.