ℂ𝕙𝕡. 𝟜- 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕁𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕟!!!

Izuku's POV:

A year already flew by. To be honest, I had more fun in LAHA than in U.A!

And that's saying something.

Oh! I almost forgot!

I've been dating (Y/N) for a whole year now! We got together at late fall. I was the one that confessed first. I remember the moment like it was yesterday.

Flashback Quirk ~

We were in homeroom. I was telling my best buds what I was going to do.

"I going to ask (Y/N) out!"

Treyvon gasps and falls out of his chair, dramatizing the situation.

Eriol rolls his eyes at his dramatic moment and smiles at me.

"How are you gonna tell her?"

I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

"Well, I was thinking about telling her at the park that we would hang out at. The leaves are falling a bit too, so I think it'll be a bit romantic, don't you think?"

Treyvon comes back from his dramatic act, "What is with you two and falling floral?"

Eriol pinches the edge of his nose, "Just because I asked Tomoyo out, where there were a bunch of cherry blossoms that were coincidentally falling, doesn't mean that I planned that."

"Uh huh, whatever helps you sleep at night."

I smirk, "Treyvon, you wouldn't understand. You don't have a girlfriend. You don't think about these things like we do."

Treyvon looks at me, shocked. He points his finger at me.

"What happened to Izuku? You didn't give him your transforming tea, did you?", Treyvon looks at Eriol, suspicious.

"No, I did no such thing, but he's right about that."

Treyvon looks at both of us, betrayed.

"I didn't do anything to y'all, why are you ganging up on me?!"

I snicker. Eriol was about to replay when my dad, our homeroom teacher, came in.

"Let's get started with our day, class.", his smooth voice echos in the spacious classroom.

Time Skip ~

I was guiding a blindfolded (Y/N) throughout the park. I was taking her to a new place that I found while I was jogging here.

"Zuku, come on~where are we going?", she pesters.

I chuckle at her whining, "You'll see."

I followed the dirt path that leads to a floral covered gazebo and a quaint little stream.

"Alright, I'm taking off the blindfold. Are your eyes closed?"

"Mhm. Don't worry, I won't peek."

I smile, untying the piece of fabric.

"You can open your eyes now.", I announce by her side.

Her eyes opens. She gasps, taking in the beautiful scenery in front of her.

"Did you like it?", I smile, probably knowing the answer.

"Like it? I love it!"

She jumps at me, taking me into a big embrace.

She looks up at me, her eyes shining brightly while her red plump lips curves into a smile.