ℂ𝕙𝕡.𝟡- 𝕀𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖...!?

(Y/N)'s POV

After avoiding them on the rooftop, Zuku and I returned before Mr. Aizawa came back.

As I sat down, I could feel all of the girls' glares at me.

'Geez, aren't their eyes tired of all that glaring? I wouldn't be surprised if they have a bunch of wrinkles in the near future.'

I went back to analyzing and perfecting my cover until Mr. Aizawa came in to start class.

The first few classes went smoothly. The teachers that hate Zuku were really happy when that Yun kid was here.

Now, we have a free period and all the kids are at Yun's feet, not literally obviously, and I could hear Yun telling them stories when he was gone.

Honestly, I'm surprised that I didn't loose any brain cells just by hearing them, but that changed when someone asked him to sing for them.

He flippin butchered BTS' Black Swan! You'd think with a singing quirk, his voice would be somewhat pleasant to hear.

Nope. I admit, he sounded okay, but not as good as the guys in our group.

Maybe I heard so many good singers that I could tell how well they can sing or not...meh, probably not.

"Love, I know he butchered one of your go-to songs, but I don't want to pick you up from the jailhouse."

I pouted. "Just because I beated one kid to bloody pulp and got in trouble, doesn't mean I'll do it again."

Katsuki smirks, "How can someone your size beat another person up?"

"You want a demonstration?" I crack my knuckles, grinning mischievously.

He quickly puts his hands up in surrender. "No thanks, I'm good."

Zuku chuckles at our antics. "Didn't think you'd surrender that quickly, Kacchan."

"If you're so willing, why don't you fight her?"

Zuku smirks at me, unconsciously giving me butterflies, "Alright, I don't see why not."

So, we asked Endeavor, who was supervising us, if Zuku and I could spar.

Endeavor agreed. Zuku once told me that Endeavor also believes him and is disappointed in his son for not seeing the truth.

Endeavor commanded the others to push the desks to the side of the classroom and go off to the side.

They were confused, of course, but obeyed.

Soon enough, everything was cleared out with everyone off to the side.

Zuku and I were a few feet away from each other in the middle of this expansive space.

Zuku smirks, "We should make this interesting, right?"

I smile and quirk an eyebrow. "Zuku, are you already offering me a prize? Cause the last time we made a bet, you spent all your money."

His smirk widens as he crossed his arms.

"If I said that I'll dominate you next time, what would you say?"

I'm pretty sure that my eyes were the size of golf balls. My face grew hot as I frown.

"Uhh, the last time I checked, you said that I," I gesture to myself, "would dominate you." I point at him.

"Did I really?"

"Yes and I quote, 'Darling, don't worry. You'll dominate me next time.'" I mimic his voice at the end, closing my eyes in the process.

I open my eyes to see him rushing up to me. He goes for a punch, but I dodge. He staggers a bit, before I jabbed his side.