ℂ𝕙𝕡. 𝟙𝟘 - 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 #𝟚

Izuku's POV:

I tilt my head in confusion, "But, I thought she left UA?"

Kacchan shook his head. "No, she just figured out how to make herself visible."

My eyes pop open. She can do that now??

Treyvon frowns.

"Who's Hagakure?"

I sadly smile. "She used to be a student in Class 1A until Yun replaced her after the Sport's Festival."

(Y/N) rubs my back soothingly as she turns to Kacchan, "She must've been devastated."

"She was, but Izuku and the girls encouraged her and helped her feel better."

"Sadly, that was short lived." I sigh, remembering all the gossip about the invisible girl.

Tomoyo furrowed her brows, "What happened?"

"The next day, there were rumors about her. Everyone didn't even try to hide their contempt of her. They called her quirk useless, saying that she shouldn't have been in Class 1A to begin with." I frown.

Eriol quirked an eyebrow, "They really shouldn't say anything. They were not in Class 1A, but she was. If she was in Class 1A, it showed that she had something that the others didn't."

Treyvon does a weird slicing move with his hand with a straight face. "The Cold Reaper strikes again."

(Y/N) clutches her heart with a sorrowful expression, "A K.O to the ego."

"A critical hit to the heart." I smirk, doing a jabbing motion.

The other three just smile at our antics.

"Who gave me that title again?" Eriol questions.

We all point to Treyvon, with Treyvon raising his hand.

"Treyvon."

The classy boy just sighs and drank his water. "Of course he did."

"What's that supposed to mean??" Treyvon glares at him.

"Exactly what I said. What are you going to do about it?"

"Careful Eriol," my love smiles playfully, "he might add hot sauce to your tea without you knowing."

I laugh, "Love, don't give him ideas."

"Not like he didn't do it before." Tomoyo said, taking a bite of her taiyaki.

Eriol coughs, a blush spread across his cheeks. "Darling, I thought we weren't going to talk about that."

"Oh yeah! You didn't drink tea for two months after that!" Treyvon points out.

Kacchan turns to the boy in shock, "A whole two months??"

I smirk, "Yeah. It scarred him for life."

My girl laughs. "He basically went on a tea diet after that incident."

Eriol crossed his arms, "I still got back at him."

Treyvon rolls his eyes.

"What did he do again?" My love whispers to me.

"He taped Treyvon on the ceiling of the living room and placed a card that summons a bottomless pit underneath him. That's how the Great Prank War started."

She stifles her laughter. "And you were in the crossfire."

I smirk, leaning towards her. I see her stiffen when she feels my breath fan her ear.

"But we enjoyed ourselves, didn't we, babygirl?"

She playfully glares at me with a smile, "Oh, be quiet."