CH 6: Little Crush

Lunch time at the Roost Cafe

Lunch time at the Roost Cafe. Isabelle and lottie are having lunch together. Roost cafe wasn't busy as usual. Brewster wipes all of the glasses until squeaky clean as always. Isabelle enjoying her sandwich, she eats very calmly while Lottie stares at Isabelle looking very irritated.

   "Well!?" Lottie demand some answers

    " What?" Ask Isabelle

***

The night before, Isabelle cannot sleep after meeting KK and eventually be friends with him. Isabelle really want it to be a secret between her and KK but she cannot resist her feeling,She kept thinking about him. Isabelle reach out from her bed and call her bestfriend, Lottie.

    "H-hey Lottie are you awake?" Ask Isabelle

    "Ugh, girl it's 12AM but what's up? Lottie answered with a sleepy voice.

    "Well.. I want to tell you something that I-" said Isabelle quietly.

     "Can't we just wait until tomorrow at lunch break?" Lottie mumbled

     "I met K.K Slider at work..." Isabelle said happily

Lottie still processing what Isabelle just said. Then when she realized she jumped off the bed Making a racket.

     "YOU WHAT!?" Lottie screamed!

Two of them decided to chat up night long forgeting that they must wake up early.

***

    "Come on, how come you don't have his number ?" Said Lottie kind of dissapointed

    "I-it's not like that, Lottie!" Isabelle yelled.

    "Well, why don't you go and meet him again? Afterall he clearly wants to see you again!" Lottie cheered

    "I'll think about that later on" said Isabelle as she chew her sandwich

Lottie is still annoyed that Isabelle still hides her true feelings from her.

    "Isabelle! I know that you have feelings for him, I can see it in your eyes!"

  Isabelle didn't answer and stopped for a moment and wondered does she actually has a crush on him.

     "I- I don't know... I do like his smile, the way he talk, and-" said Isabelle

Lottie smirks to Isabelle.