CH 2 : Siblings

Well another day at the Town Hall, sitting in my office while working on important things I must do

Well another day at the Town Hall, sitting in my office while working on important things I must do. This time I'm freshly new, no more sleepy or tired Isabelle for now! Its just me and my paper work, everything are back to normal. I prepared myself a good cup of my favorite mocha coffee to keep me awake, I bought it from Brewster this morning. He is such an amazing barista.

***

yesterday was a disasterous. I got passed out while I was doing my job and then Mayor Fluffy freaked out. She took me and went to Digby, my twin brother at the Happy Home Showcase where he work that day as a gate guard. My brother is in panic when he saw me passed out, then he took me home. before that, He had to ask permission from Tom Nook to go home early this time to take care for me who was sick.

I'm such a trouble maker...

My brother yelled at me when when I'm self-conscious then force me to eat lots of healthy foods. Mayor Fluffy also bought me some medicine at the T.I.Y store.

"Sis, please for the love of Tortimer, watch for your health!" Digby yelled.

Digby is sitting besides Isabelle who is laying on her bed with a compress on her forehead.

" I'm so worried... what if i'm not there to protect you? what if there's no Mayor fluffy that saved you??" Digby continues yelling.

Digby took the compress then switch it for a new one. There's bucket full of water there and several medicine. Digby also cooks warm turnip soup for Isabelle.

"I'm sorry brother... I should be more aware of myself..." said Isabelle half awake.

"Oh, you better be..." Digby grumbled, still feeling grumpy about Isabelle's health

Since Isabelle is awake, Digby starts to feed Isabelle with a spoonful of turnip soup, the soup smells delicious and homey.

"Eat up" said Digby.

*munch munch munch*

SPARKELS

"Wow, I didn't know you can cook this amazingly, big bro! it's better than the last time you ever cook for me hehe" said Isabelle with grin face.

"Oh come on, that is so long time ago, Isabelle..." said Digby rolling his eyes.

Isabelle finished her food super fast, the bowl is also clean, so no food is left behind. Then Digby starts to clean all of the chaos that had passed.

"Oh yea, don't forget the medicine alright, sis..." Digby gives Isabelle a glass of water.

Isabelle nodded, then she ate the medicine afterward. Her condition are getting better but not fully recovered. She lay on her bed again watching Digby celaning her room.

"Now I know why you won't let me go in to your room" said Digby while mopping the floor.

"It's full of unpacked box!" glared Digby.

"I know, I know... I will start cleaning and organizing it soon!" Isabelle mumbled.

"soon? more like never..." Digby teased her.

His sister turns over feeling annoyed, Digby starts to laugh.

"haha! it was a joke sis..." Chortled Diby without feeling any guilt. Then he tries to lift her mood again. Turns out she already asleep, the medicine must be quite strong.

Silence appeared throughout the whole room. he stop mopping and sit on the side of Isabelle's bed. Digby starts to talk,

"Remember when we were a kid, we used to live in a small Shaggy home... but here we are now"

"We only have each other as a family... so I can't loose you, that would be depressing if it could happen to us... "

"A-and I don't know what I'll do without your presence, sis"
Digby being honest makes him a little bit gloomy. He look down.

"Alright, time to finish this!" said Digby with full of spirit. He got up then continue cleaning Isabelle's room he cleans super nicely and doesn't leave any dirty spot. When he is done, he says rest well then leaving her sister asleep

Isabelle smiled as soon as Digby left her room. She pretending to fell asleep this whole time. She is lucky to have loving brother like Digby. Digby was right, hes the only family that she had.

everyone are so nice and caring to me,

sometimes I feel like I didn't deserved it....

ugh what am I saying???

don't overthink, Isabelle

you got this!

I must be responsible this time!
as a good secretary of Wildbell

***

Isabelle sips her morning coffee. Her desk is full off books and paperwork, Isabelle starts to organizing all of the important documents. Like Digby always said about tidiness affects our performance when working. It gives Isabelle some good insight about her working habit.
As Always, Mayor Fluffy is not in her desk yet, Isabelle doesn't know where she is but she pretty sure Mayor Fluffy will come and start on a new project for Wildbell town. Isabelle is fully on her focus finishing her works, there's only a bird twitting and her pen's scribbles that can be heard trough the office.

After several minutes, Isabelle took some stretch to release tiredness, She suddenly noticed something underneath her desk.

"Oops! I think I step on something"

When she picked it up, she startled!

END Ch 2