CH 5 : You

Isabelle went outside after leaving a quick note for Mayor Fluffy.  There's KK. Slider waiting for her. When she is there Isabelle gazed to the sky. The peachy orange sky in the afternoon makes both of them feel satisfied to look at. Soft sun ray glows to their face, 

       " stunning isn't it ?" asked KK as he facing the sky.

       "Yes, it's gorgeus!" Isabelle agreed.

       She rarely left the office in the afternoon, Isabelle always comes home at night when the sky is purely dark. She's a little bit uneasy  to leave her office at this hour but It is her willingness to help others. 

      "So, are ya' ready belle? let's get goin!" Said KK ready to go.

     They both start walking and leaving the town hall. Going trough a trail surrounded by full of pine trees, Wind breeze in to the pine leaves leaving a hint of refreshing smells. Two of them were very quiet, Isabelle is very awkward even though she knew that KK is an easy going type of person.

 Two of them were very quiet, Isabelle is very awkward even though she knew that KK is an easy going type of person

  *Isabelle THINK! don't make this moment go to waste!* Said Isabelle to herself. She clenched both her hands because she's nervous walking beside him.

Meanwhile, KK also think that hes too awkward around Isabelle, he really wanted to talk to her more but he couldn't find a good topic to chat with.

      *Man... She must be really bored right now... why can't I be more open to her, Cmon' KK use that brain of yours*  KK moaned to himself. KK thinks that Isabelle is an interesting person so it would be wonderful to know about her more. Hes been thinking out loud just to find a way to make Isabelle feels fine around him. 

Then in that moment, both of them decided to speak up. without any regrets, Isabelle and KK coincidentally look at each other and says,

 "Hey-"