Before

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

"When it hurts, but it hurts so good..."

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

Third Person's POV:

In the past, Tin was just an ordinary rich boy who doesn't plan for his future. He already knew that after he graduates, there's tons of business awaits him.

Not when he met a guy back then.

Tin doesn't want to be anyone's super hero but something pulls him towards a bunch of assholes between a poor fragile guy who doesn't even shouts help, much to Tin's confusion.

That day, Tin, Can, and Hid met each other.

After Tin saves the man. The man just stares at him with a teary eyes before completely running away from him. Tin pouted and muttered a small 'rude' before leaving that place.

The two unexpectedly met again in highschool. That's when Tin made a mission to get to know Can. It's a rough mission. The latter always avoids him. Tin can feel a wall between them but he is determined to break it down.

He doesn't even realize that his whole world were focus on Can.

Just Can.

Fate seems to be a bitch sometimes when Hid came in to the picture once again.

The 5th time he rescued Can from Hid is when finally, finally Can broke down the wall himself.

It's also the time that he learned that he's mute. Tin thought Can is just a silent type. And that day, Tin promises Canand himself to protect the young man at all cost.

Through the months and years, they were always with each other. When one is crying, the other one is here to comfort him. Even if Can can't talk, his presence is enough for Tin to calm down.

But Tin's nightmare suddenly came and he doesn't know how to deal it.

He's supposed to be a big brother for Can. Not a lover. He can't catch feelings! Can will find him weird and leave him.

No!

He can't!

It's impossible!

No matter what Tin do, he knew from the start, Can already snatches his attention.

And apparently now, his heart.

The only thing he came up is that, date someone.

Maybe he's just craving for love.

It took him several months to finally asked someone he doesn't even love. Kei is a nice woman. Tin can't help but to feel guilty for using her.

A nice Sunday afternoon led Tin to tell Can the news.

"I finally asked her out."

He hurts himself by his own action and words.

He looked at Can's reaction and expecting something he wanted to expect. But all he got was a wide smile and a text "Congratulations!!! You finally has some balls to ask someone out, im proud of you!"