Feelings

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

"And tell me that you like me, but its complicated. So complicated..."

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

Third Person's POV:

"I missed you," Tin, without a second thought, hugs Can tightly. Can didn't expect to see Tin in his frontyard. "I'm really sorry about yesterday, don't worry, today is our sunday afternoon!"

Tin quickly went inside Can's house. Can closed the door and saw how excited Tin were making him forget that he was mad at the said man.

"I brought some snacks~~~" Tin sang as he jumped onto the sofa. Automatically, Can went to the kitchen to grab some drinks while Tin started to find some good movies to chill.

"Oh, what's this?" He heard Tin mumbled and Can just shrugs. Not until he realizes what Tin is talking about. He almost dropped the glass in panic.

He started to dash into the living room just to find Tin with his diary.

He doesn't have anything to do and he just wrote his feelings out of the diary earlier. The unexpected visit from Tin made him forgot about the diary.

"Oh Can! You have a diary? It's so cute of you!" Tin squealed loudly and opened it. Before Tin can even read a thing, Can quickly snatched it and grabbed his phone.

'Privacy please,' he texted and Tin grins. He glares at him and Tin quickly apologizes.

Can went to his room and hid the notebook before proceeding to chill with Tin.

Half way into the movie, the two were cuddling. Can's back was pressed against the taller man's chest. Tin leaned down to Can's shoulder making the guy blushed.

"I read something from your diary." Different emotion started to bubbles Can's heart. He was nervous on what Tin just read. He was having a heart palpitation because of the closeness between them and he can feel Tin's hot breath ghosting to his ear. And also about to cry because what if Tin saw the thing he hides the most?

"I like you too, Can."

Now Can wants to cry really bad. It's too good to be true. He wanted to believe that this wasn't just a dream. But what breaks his heart more is Tin's next words.

"It's good to know that you like me! You know we been buddies till then and you never say I like you, Tin to me. It's kinda sad, really. But now I know you like me!!! I won't leave you anymore~" Tin teased.

Can sighed in relief. Good thing Tin misunderstood the whole "I like Tin" statement.

But he can't avoid the twinge disappointment when he realizes that Tin wouldn't like him that way.

They were both interrupted by the sudden sound of Tin's phone.

"It's Kei. Gimme a minute," the two untangled from each other. Can secretly watch Tin from the corner as a sweet smile plastered on the latter's face while talking to his girlfriend.

Can took a glance at the movie infront of him. A man chose to leave making the main character be happy with her love. The man says there is no point on fighting when he already lose in the first place.

That's when Can finally decided.

He knew the happy ending will never be his, so he chose to let go...