Out

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

"You say you're not but you're still a liar,cause I'm the one that you run to first..."

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

Third Person's POV:

Tin wasn't kidding when he said that he asked a girl for a date. It wasn't a joke. He once tried to pinch himself and it wasn't a dream.

That leaves the poor guy heartbroken.

He put a show to Tin that he was so proud and enthusiastic because Tin finally has some balls to confess to the one he likes.

That was the problem for Can. Can was so used to the idea that Tin wouldn't date someone because the guy was so shy and doesn't know what to do with his crushes.

"Hey shortie!" Can bit his lip when he heard a voice coming to him. It was his bullies, Hid and his friends.

"Wow, where's your boyfriend?" He mockingly said but Can ignored him. That pisses Hid off and turned Can around and pushed him hardly on the wall.

His eyes stings and he knows he's about to cry for the sudden pain in his back but he fought it. He wants to show Hid that he isn't weak. That he don't need Tin to save him.

But who is he kidding?

He definitely need Tin right now.

"Kinda rude when someone's talking to you and you just turned your back against them, isn't it?" Hid growled while Can subtly massaging his back. "Where's your boyfriend, shortie?"

Can shook his head, he doesn't know what to do not when Tin isn't around this time.

"Looks like your boyfriend is cheating on ya," one of Hid's friend said. They looked at his phone and Hid smirks. He snatched his phone and shove it in Can's chest.

With a shaking hands, Can took the phone and completely broke into tears when he saw what is it.

It was a picture of Tin and a girl on a date.

And they look so happy.

He looks so happy.

Happy without him.

'I thought you w-were just gonna finish some projects? Why do you have to lie?'

"BOO HOO, LOOK AT ME. MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME. I DON'T KNOW WHY? MAYBE BECAUSE IM A LOSER WHO CAN'T TALK!" Hid shouted and all of them laughed.

Can can't take it anymore.

So he did what he always do, he run away.